Study sets, textbooks, questions
Upgrade to remove ads
REVIEW Floral 1st 6 weeks exam
Terms in this set (20)
1. Which of the following is an example of a triad color?
orange, green and purple
Why is proportion important in a design?
To create a pleasing arrangement
3. Why is gray referred to as a tone when it is added to color?
lessen the brilliance of the color
4. John is working on a piece of art and is having a difficult time following a path visually. Which of the following should he add to help solve his problem.
5. Why is focal point essential to a design?
dominates and calls attention to the entire design
Larissa floral instructor critiqued her arrangement as flat. Which of the following floral design principles did Larissa most likely forget to include?
Which of the following examples describe "principles of design follow the law of nature?"
. the height of the flower compared to the height of the container
Floral designs that tie colors, elements, and textures with the flowers, ribbons and containers create which of the following?
Polychromatic flowers are usually found in which of the following floral designs?
Which color harmony contains two colors directly opposite of each other on the color wheel?
11. Because of the longer blade, which of the following tools would cut floral foam with greatest of ease
floral foam knife
Kalli is placing her bouquet of flowers into a vase and would like to extend the shelf life of her flowers. Which of the following would be the best additive to include her bouquet?
12. Brandon has to protect the corsage he made in class from the surrounding environment. Which of the following tools should he use?
19. Sarah is creating a boutonniere for her boyfriend. She needs to cut through the thick stem to create the perfect length. Which of the following tools would be the most effective to achieve her goal and cut through the stem with ease in one cut?
Which of the following is used to cut flower stems?
18. Which of the following tools requires a small electric skillet to melt small pellets, chips or blocks of glue into a molasses like consistency?
pan melt glue
Why is bullion wire used in floral design?
adds sparkle and shine
17. Teri Ann is creating a floral bouquet to mail to her mother. She wants the flowers to retain water and nutrients while in the boss so they keep their fresh look. Which of the following tools should be used?
15. Which of the following tools should Alexia use to dress up and personalize her corsage?
16. Floral arrangements need stem support. Which of the following would have the best support?
Other sets by this creator
Range of Motion
welding 1st six weeks review
Recommended textbook solutions
Vocabulary for the High School Student
Harold Levine, Norman Levine, Robert T. Levine
World History and Geography Student
SpringBoard English Language Arts: Grade 10
The College Board
Vocabulary for Achievement: Third Course
Margaret Ann Richek