5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- when chemical gases and acids eat away at the earth's surface changing it.
- the dropping off of bits of eroded rock.
- a triangle shaped region with fertile soil that is found at the mouth of a river.
- the extra precipitation that flows across the land's surface and flows into rivers, lakes, streams, and oceans.
- the bends or S shaped curves in a river.
5 True/False questions
weathering → the bends or S shaped curves in a river.
physical weathering → when chemical gases and acids eat away at the earth's surface changing it.
abrasion → to scrape against by rubbing together or by wind. example wind rubs sand over rock.
ice wedging/expansion → when water goes into a crack in a rock and freezes only to make the crack bigger.
flood plain → land that surrounds an area with water in it that goes under water during a flood.