5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- land that surrounds an area with water in it that goes under water during a flood.
- when chemical gases and acids eat away at the earth's surface changing it.
- breaking down rocks into smaller pieces by wind and water.
- part of the water cycle when any form of water particles that falls from the sky. (hail, snow, sleet, rain)
- the extra precipitation that flows across the land's surface and flows into rivers, lakes, streams, and oceans.
5 True/False questions
landform → the bends or S shaped curves in a river.
condensation → the dropping off of bits of eroded rock.
meanders → natural physical features of the Earth's surface such as mountains.
abrasion → the carrying away of pieces of weathered rock by gravity, water, wind or ice.
evaporation → part of the water cycle when liquid changes to a gas.