5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- to scrape against by rubbing together or by wind. example wind rubs sand over rock.
- part of the water cycle when any form of water particles that falls from the sky. (hail, snow, sleet, rain)
- a triangle shaped region with fertile soil that is found at the mouth of a river.
- the extra precipitation that flows across the land's surface and flows into rivers, lakes, streams, and oceans.
- part of the water cycle when liquid changes to a gas.
5 True/False questions
ice wedging/expansion → part of the water cycle when gas changes to a liquid.
flood plain → land that surrounds an area with water in it that goes under water during a flood.
landform → natural physical features of the Earth's surface such as mountains.
weathering → the bends or S shaped curves in a river.
deposition → the carrying away of pieces of weathered rock by gravity, water, wind or ice.