5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- the carrying away of pieces of weathered rock by gravity, water, wind or ice.
- land that surrounds an area with water in it that goes under water during a flood.
- part of the water cycle when liquid changes to a gas.
- the bends or S shaped curves in a river.
- natural physical features of the Earth's surface such as mountains.
5 True/False questions
deposition → the carrying away of pieces of weathered rock by gravity, water, wind or ice.
weathering → the bends or S shaped curves in a river.
chemical weathering → when Earth's crust is exposed to water, air, and changes in temperature and land gets broken down.
runoff → the extra precipitation that flows across the land's surface and flows into rivers, lakes, streams, and oceans.
abrasion → to scrape against by rubbing together or by wind. example wind rubs sand over rock.