5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- breaking down rocks into smaller pieces by wind and water.
- the bends or S shaped curves in a river.
- a triangle shaped region with fertile soil that is found at the mouth of a river.
- natural physical features of the Earth's surface such as mountains.
- the extra precipitation that flows across the land's surface and flows into rivers, lakes, streams, and oceans.
5 True/False questions
erosion → to scrape against by rubbing together or by wind. example wind rubs sand over rock.
flood plain → part of the water cycle when gas changes to a liquid.
deposition → the dropping off of bits of eroded rock.
physical weathering → when chemical gases and acids eat away at the earth's surface changing it.
evaporation → to scrape against by rubbing together or by wind. example wind rubs sand over rock.