5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- breaking down rocks into smaller pieces by wind and water.
- when Earth's crust is exposed to water, air, and changes in temperature and land gets broken down.
- land that surrounds an area with water in it that goes under water during a flood.
- when chemical gases and acids eat away at the earth's surface changing it.
- the carrying away of pieces of weathered rock by gravity, water, wind or ice.
5 True/False questions
ice wedging/expansion → part of the water cycle when gas changes to a liquid.
meanders → the bends or S shaped curves in a river.
delta → the extra precipitation that flows across the land's surface and flows into rivers, lakes, streams, and oceans.
condensation → the dropping off of bits of eroded rock.
runoff → the extra precipitation that flows across the land's surface and flows into rivers, lakes, streams, and oceans.