5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- the bends or S shaped curves in a river.
- the dropping off of bits of eroded rock.
- a triangle shaped region with fertile soil that is found at the mouth of a river.
- part of the water cycle when gas changes to a liquid.
- the carrying away of pieces of weathered rock by gravity, water, wind or ice.
5 True/False questions
weathering → breaking down rocks into smaller pieces by wind and water.
flood plain → part of the water cycle when gas changes to a liquid.
ice wedging/expansion → when water goes into a crack in a rock and freezes only to make the crack bigger.
chemical weathering → when Earth's crust is exposed to water, air, and changes in temperature and land gets broken down.
abrasion → to scrape against by rubbing together or by wind. example wind rubs sand over rock.