5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- veritcal angles
- correlation coeficiant
- theoretical probablility
- a The calculated chance that something will happen based on the number of ways possible
- b A pair of opposite angles formed when two lines meet at a point
- c the four regions into which the x-axis and the y-axis that seperate the coordinate plane.
- d tells you how closely the equation models the data
- e An equation that is true for every value of the variable
5 Multiple choice questions
- A set of ordered pairs
- The middle number in a set of numbers that are listed in order
- The set of numbers 0, 1, 2, 3, 4,....
- making conclusions based on patterns you observe
- a number that produces a true statement when it is substituted for the variable in the inequality
5 True/False questions
function → a relation where each number in the domain is paired with exactly one number in the range.
constant of variation → k is the coefficient of x. The variables y and x are said to vary directly with each other
isoceles triangle → a triangle with no two sides of equal length
like terms → terms with exactly the same variable factors in a variable expression
absolute value → a v-shaped graph that points upward or downward