5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- irrational numbers
- correlation coeficiant
- standerd form of a linear equation
- slope intercept form
- a a linear equation of the form ax+by=c, where a,b,and c are real number constants and a and b do not equal 0.
- b An equation that is true for every value of the variable
- c y=mx+b
- d tells you how closely the equation models the data
- e numbers that cannot be expressed in the form a/b, where a and b are integers and b =0.
5 Multiple choice questions
- an equation that states that two ratios are equal
- a triangle with three congruent sides
- A statement that compares two quantities using <, >, ≤,≥, or ≠
- Two lines that intersect to form right angles
- a number that produces a true statement when it is substituted for the variable in the inequality
5 True/False questions
range → A ratio that compares two quantities measured in different units
line of best fit → the relationship between two quantities that are changing, this is also slope
rate → the number or expression that is used as a factor in a repeated multiplication
real numbers → The set of numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, ... Also called counting numbers.
range → y values