5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- linear equation
- composite numbers
- real numbers
- a a whole number greater than 1 that has more than two factors
- b an equation whose graph is a line.
- c Whole numbers and their opposites
- d the four regions into which the x-axis and the y-axis that seperate the coordinate plane.
- e the set of numbers that includes rational and irrational numbers.
5 Multiple choice questions
- a v-shaped graph that points upward or downward
- a quantity that does not vary
- a triangle that has at least 2 congruent sides
- the number or expression that is used as a factor in a repeated multiplication
- A ratio that compares two quantities measured in different units
5 True/False questions
equilateral triangle → a triangle with three congruent sides
veritcal angles → A pair of opposite angles formed when two lines meet at a point
solution → A set of ordered pairs
like terms → a number, a variable, or the product of a number and a variable
perpendicular lines → the outcome factor; the variable that may change in response to manipulations of the independent variable