5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- linear equation
- direct variation
- function notation
- a each number in a sequence
- b two numbers that are the same distance from zero on a number line, but are in opposite directions. (-2 and 2)
- c to write a rule in function notation, you use the symbol f(x) in place of y
- d a function in the form y=kx where k=0
- e an equation whose graph is a line.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Two or more inequalities joined together by "and" or "or"
- numbers that cannot be expressed in the form a/b, where a and b are integers and b =0.
- an equation of the form y=kx, where k does not equal 0
- a v-shaped graph that points upward or downward
- figures that have the same shape but not necessarily the same size
5 True/False questions
expression → a mathematical phrase that contains operations, numbers, and/or variables
range → y values
line of best fit → an equation whose graph is a line.
equilateral triangle → a triangle with three congruent sides
sequence → a statement that solves a problem or explains how to solve the problem