5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- similar figures
- function notation
- arithmetic sequence
- a to write a rule in function notation, you use the symbol f(x) in place of y
- b figures that have the same shape but not necessarily the same size
- c A conclusion based on guesswork or insufficient evidence
- d The difference between the highest and lowest scores in a set of data
- e adding a fixed number to each previous term
5 Multiple choice questions
- a V-shaped graph that points upward or downward
- The experimental factor that is manipulated; the variable whose effect is being studied.
- a function in the form y=kx where k=0
- the fixed number added to each previous term
- Two or more inequalities joined together by "and" or "or"
5 True/False questions
identity → A statement that compares two quantities using <, >, ≤,≥, or ≠
exponent → a mathematical notation indicating the number of times a quantity is multiplied by itself
consecutive integers → Whole numbers and their opposites
standerd form of a linear equation → an equation whose graph is a line.
integers → Whole numbers and their opposites