5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- function notation
- inverse operations
- solution of an inequality
- theoretical probablility
- a a number that produces a true statement when it is substituted for the variable in the inequality
- b The calculated chance that something will happen based on the number of ways possible
- c operations that undo each other
- d a number that has no factor but itself and 1
- e to write a rule in function notation, you use the symbol f(x) in place of y
5 Multiple choice questions
- a number, a variable, or the product of a number and a variable
- An equation that is true for every value of the variable
- a v-shaped graph that points upward or downward
- the conclusion you reach by inductive reasoning
5 True/False questions
exponent → the four regions into which the x-axis and the y-axis that seperate the coordinate plane.
irrational numbers → The set of numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, ... Also called counting numbers.
composite numbers → the set of numbers that includes rational and irrational numbers.
ratio → A ratio that compares two quantities measured in different units
common difference → A plane formed by the intersection of a horizontal number line called the x-axis and a vertical number line called the y-axis