6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Focuses/Studies the purpose of the conscious experience.
- The variable that was impacted by the change in conditions.
- Looks at behavior according to what helps us better adapt.
- Type of psych. that focuses on the study of individual elements of the conscious and how they relate.
- Science that studies behaviors and the Physiological/cognitive process that underlie behavior.
5 True/False questions
Independent Variable → Condition/event the experimenter varies in order to see its impact on another variable.
Clinical Psychology → Type of psych. that is concerned with everyday problems.
Control Group → The group that receives the placebo treatment and remains the same.
Positive Psychology → Type of psych. that researches to better understand positive/creative characteristics of humans.
Cognition → Type of psych. that emphasizes the unique qualities of humans (freedom, self awareness)