6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Group of subjects that receive the experimental treatment.
- Type. of psych. that is used to diagnose and treat psychological disorders.
- The variable that was impacted by the change in conditions.
- Mental process of acquiring information.
- Type of psych. that focuses on the study of individual elements of the conscious and how they relate.
5 True/False questions
Psychoanalytical Theory → Science that studies behaviors and the Physiological/cognitive process that underlie behavior.
Psychology → Science that studies behaviors and the Physiological/cognitive process that underlie behavior.
Empiricism → Idea that scientific psychology should only study observable behavior.
Applied Psychology → Type of psych. that is concerned with everyday problems.
Positive Psychology → Type of psych. that researches to better understand positive/creative characteristics of humans.