6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Science that studies behaviors and the Physiological/cognitive process that underlie behavior.
- Learning information through observation.
- Study of how the unconscious affects behavior/motivation/psychological disorders.
- Group of subjects that receive the experimental treatment.
- Looks at behavior according to what helps us better adapt.
5 True/False questions
Behaviorism → Idea that scientific psychology should only study observable behavior.
Humanism → Learning information through observation.
Structuralism → Focuses/Studies the purpose of the conscious experience.
Control Group → The group that receives the placebo treatment and remains the same.
Applied Psychology → Type. of psych. that is used to diagnose and treat psychological disorders.