6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Type of psych. that researches to better understand positive/creative characteristics of humans.
- Idea that scientific psychology should only study observable behavior.
- Science that studies behaviors and the Physiological/cognitive process that underlie behavior.
- Mental process of acquiring information.
- Type. of psych. that is used to diagnose and treat psychological disorders.
5 True/False questions
Empiricism → Type of psych. that emphasizes the unique qualities of humans (freedom, self awareness)
Humanism → Learning information through observation.
Dependent Variable → The variable that was impacted by the change in conditions.
Functionalism → Type of psych. that focuses on the study of individual elements of the conscious and how they relate.
Psychoanalytical Theory → Science that studies behaviors and the Physiological/cognitive process that underlie behavior.