6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Type of psych. that researches to better understand positive/creative characteristics of humans.
- Mental process of acquiring information.
- Study of how the unconscious affects behavior/motivation/psychological disorders.
- Type of psych. that focuses on the study of individual elements of the conscious and how they relate.
- Type of psych. that is concerned with everyday problems.
5 True/False questions
Empiricism → Idea that scientific psychology should only study observable behavior.
Dependent Variable → Condition/event the experimenter varies in order to see its impact on another variable.
Evolutionary Psych. → Looks at behavior according to what helps us better adapt.
Independent Variable → The variable that was impacted by the change in conditions.
Psychology → Science that studies behaviors and the Physiological/cognitive process that underlie behavior.