5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Point of View
- Physical Feature
- a The ways of life that have been passed down through history.
- b The study of Citizenship.
- c Features formed by nature. Ex. Landforms, bodies of water, and plant life.
- d how he or she sees things based on a person's beliefs or ideas. It can be affected by age, gender, wealth, background & experiences.
- e The study of Earth and the people who live on it.
5 Multiple choice questions
- people who study the past.
- records of an event that were made by people who were not there.
- the study of HOW people use resources to meet their needs.
- The way people use resources to meet their needs.
- How a group of people dress, their beliefs, the language the speak, and food they eat.
5 True/False questions
Location → Areas on Earth whoes features make them different from other areas.
Regions → The study of Citizenship.
Interact → How humans and their surroundings affect one another.
Analyze → How a group of people dress, their beliefs, the language the speak, and food they eat.
Geographer → People who study Geography.