5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Oral History
- Physical Feature
- a The study of Earth and the people who live on it.
- b Features formed by nature. Ex. Landforms, bodies of water, and plant life.
- c How a group of people dress, their beliefs, the language the speak, and food they eat.
- d a story told aloud about an event.
- e the study of HOW people use resources to meet their needs.
5 Multiple choice questions
- How humans and their surroundings affect one another.
- records made by people who saw or took part in past events. Ex. Journals, diaries, stories in letters, poems, songs, speeches, paintings, photographs or objects.
- records of an event that were made by people who were not there.
- The place where things can be found.
- The ways of life that have been passed down through history.
5 True/False questions
Government → A system of leaders and laws that helps people live safely together in a community, state, or a country.
Point of View → people who study the past.
Geographer → People who study Geography.
Human Feature → Features created by man. Ex. buildings, roads, and people themselves.
Civics → The study of Citizenship.