5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Secondary Source
- a The ways of life that have been passed down through history.
- b The place where things can be found.
- c records of an event that were made by people who were not there.
- d The study of Citizenship.
- e examine each part and relate them to each other.
5 Multiple choice questions
- People who study Geography.
- How a group of people dress, their beliefs, the language the speak, and food they eat.
- Proof of when, why, where, and how things happened.
- the study of HOW people use resources to meet their needs.
- The study of people, places, and events in the past.
5 True/False questions
Point of View → How humans and their surroundings affect one another.
Chronology → The order in which events take place.
Interact → How humans and their surroundings affect one another.
Primary Source → records of an event that were made by people who were not there.
Government → A system of leaders and laws that helps people live safely together in a community, state, or a country.