5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Oral History
- a The place where things can be found.
- b A group of humans that have a specific culture.
- c People who study Geography.
- d a story told aloud about an event.
- e Proof of when, why, where, and how things happened.
5 Multiple choice questions
- How a group of people dress, their beliefs, the language the speak, and food they eat.
- Features created by man. Ex. buildings, roads, and people themselves.
- The study of people, places, and events in the past.
- Areas on Earth whoes features make them different from other areas.
- records of an event that were made by people who were not there.
5 True/False questions
Economics → The way people use resources to meet their needs.
Physical Feature → Features created by man. Ex. buildings, roads, and people themselves.
Analyze → examine each part and relate them to each other.
Point of View → how he or she sees things based on a person's beliefs or ideas. It can be affected by age, gender, wealth, background & experiences.
Heritage → The ways of life that have been passed down through history.