5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Oral History
- Point of View
- a a story told aloud about an event.
- b how he or she sees things based on a person's beliefs or ideas. It can be affected by age, gender, wealth, background & experiences.
- c The place where things can be found.
- d A system of leaders and laws that helps people live safely together in a community, state, or a country.
- e The order in which events take place.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The ways of life that have been passed down through history.
- records of an event that were made by people who were not there.
- People who study Geography.
- The study of people, places, and events in the past.
- How humans and their surroundings affect one another.
5 True/False questions
Economy → the study of HOW people use resources to meet their needs.
Human Feature → Features formed by nature. Ex. Landforms, bodies of water, and plant life.
Culture → The study of people, places, and events in the past.
Analyze → examine each part and relate them to each other.
Economics → The way people use resources to meet their needs.