5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Primary Source
- a How humans and their surroundings affect one another.
- b The way people use resources to meet their needs.
- c The study of Earth and the people who live on it.
- d How a group of people dress, their beliefs, the language the speak, and food they eat.
- e records made by people who saw or took part in past events. Ex. Journals, diaries, stories in letters, poems, songs, speeches, paintings, photographs or objects.
5 Multiple choice questions
- the study of HOW people use resources to meet their needs.
- Areas on Earth whoes features make them different from other areas.
- Features created by man. Ex. buildings, roads, and people themselves.
- The order in which events take place.
- The place where things can be found.
5 True/False questions
Oral History → a story told aloud about an event.
Heritage → The ways of life that have been passed down through history.
Civics → The study of Citizenship.
Physical Feature → Features formed by nature. Ex. Landforms, bodies of water, and plant life.
History → people who study the past.