5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Point of View
- a A group of humans that have a specific culture.
- b Proof of when, why, where, and how things happened.
- c how he or she sees things based on a person's beliefs or ideas. It can be affected by age, gender, wealth, background & experiences.
- d How humans and their surroundings affect one another.
- e The study of people, places, and events in the past.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The study of Earth and the people who live on it.
- a story told aloud about an event.
- A system of leaders and laws that helps people live safely together in a community, state, or a country.
- Areas on Earth whoes features make them different from other areas.
- The ways of life that have been passed down through history.
5 True/False questions
Civics → the study of HOW people use resources to meet their needs.
Analyze → How a group of people dress, their beliefs, the language the speak, and food they eat.
Chronology → The order in which events take place.
Economy → the study of HOW people use resources to meet their needs.
Location → The place where things can be found.