5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Physical Feature
- Oral History
- a people who study the past.
- b A group of humans that have a specific culture.
- c Features formed by nature. Ex. Landforms, bodies of water, and plant life.
- d The way people use resources to meet their needs.
- e a story told aloud about an event.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The ways of life that have been passed down through history.
- Proof of when, why, where, and how things happened.
- The study of Earth and the people who live on it.
- The order in which events take place.
- Areas on Earth whoes features make them different from other areas.
5 True/False questions
Civics → the study of HOW people use resources to meet their needs.
Geographer → The study of Earth and the people who live on it.
Government → A system of leaders and laws that helps people live safely together in a community, state, or a country.
Point of View → How humans and their surroundings affect one another.
Culture → The study of people, places, and events in the past.