5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Physical Feature
- Secondary Source
- a Areas on Earth whoes features make them different from other areas.
- b Features formed by nature. Ex. Landforms, bodies of water, and plant life.
- c records of an event that were made by people who were not there.
- d How a group of people dress, their beliefs, the language the speak, and food they eat.
- e How humans and their surroundings affect one another.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Proof of when, why, where, and how things happened.
- The ways of life that have been passed down through history.
- The study of Earth and the people who live on it.
- A system of leaders and laws that helps people live safely together in a community, state, or a country.
- People who study Geography.
5 True/False questions
History → people who study the past.
Historians → people who study the past.
Primary Source → records of an event that were made by people who were not there.
Point of View → how he or she sees things based on a person's beliefs or ideas. It can be affected by age, gender, wealth, background & experiences.
Economy → the study of HOW people use resources to meet their needs.