5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Human Feature
- a The place where things can be found.
- b The study of Citizenship.
- c Proof of when, why, where, and how things happened.
- d The ways of life that have been passed down through history.
- e Features created by man. Ex. buildings, roads, and people themselves.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The study of Earth and the people who live on it.
- The way people use resources to meet their needs.
- the study of HOW people use resources to meet their needs.
- People who study Geography.
- A system of leaders and laws that helps people live safely together in a community, state, or a country.
5 True/False questions
Historians → people who study the past.
Regions → The study of Citizenship.
Oral History → The study of people, places, and events in the past.
Interact → How humans and their surroundings affect one another.
Chronology → The order in which events take place.