5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- When using a balance to find mass, what is the first thing you should do?
- At what temperature does water boil in the metric system?
- What is a quantitative observation?
- What is a control in an experiment?
- What unit do WE use to measure temperature in this class?
- a 100 C
- b numbers
ex. 5 ml pencil
- c the one factor that stays the same
- d zero the balance
- e Celsius
5 Multiple choice questions
ex. YELLOW pencil
- qualitative; quantitative; indirect:direct
- different amounts of salt in each
- If ___________ then ______________.
- the one containing nothing (zero)
5 True/False questions
What would the dependent variable be if I was graphing the density of different amounts of salt in liquids? → density of the water
Where does the independent variable go on your graph? → on the left side
What is an independent variable → changes because the independent variable changes
What could your 3 samples be if you were studying the density of different amounts of salt in liquids? → density of the water
What is the format for writing a question in an experiment? → How does _____________ affect ________________?