5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is the format for writing a question in an experiment?
- ______ ml = 1 L
- _____ cm = 1 m
- What unit do WE use to measure temperature in this class?
- At what temperature does water boil in the metric system?
- a Celsius
- b 1,000
- c 100
- d How does _____________ affect ________________?
- e 100 C
5 Multiple choice questions
- no tool, use senses
ex. see a pink sweatshirt
ex. YELLOW pencil
- If ___________ then ______________.
ex. 5 ml pencil
- zero the balance
5 True/False questions
What is an independent variable → the one factor that changes in an experiement
What would the independent variable be if I was graphing the density of different amounts of salt in liquids? → different amounts of salt in each
What is an indirect observation? → use a tool
ex. 10 g measurement with a balance
What is a dependent variable → changes because the independent variable changes
What are the 4 steps for unit multipliers? → qualitative; quantitative; indirect:direct