5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What are the 4 types of observations?
- Which sample of the 3 would be the control if I was graphing the density of different amounts of salt in liquids?
- What is a qualitative observation?
- What is the format for writing a question in an experiment?
- What is an inference?
- a How does _____________ affect ________________?
- b qualitative; quantitative; indirect:direct
- c a belief base on facts
- d the one containing nothing (zero)
- e words
ex. YELLOW pencil
5 Multiple choice questions
- use a tool
ex. 10 g measurement with a balance
- different amounts of salt in each
- ______ x _____ = ________ = ________
- g/ml; g/cm cubed
5 True/False questions
When writing a question for an experiment, where does the independent variable fit in the format? → How does __________ affect (dependent variable) ?
Where does the dependent variable on your graph? → on the bottom
What would the dependent variable be if I was graphing the density of different amounts of salt in liquids? → density of the water
What is an independent variable → changes because the independent variable changes
When using a gratuated cylinder, where should you be looking to read the numbers? → meniscus (dip in the liquid)