5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- When writing a question for an experiment, where does the independent variable fit in the format?
- What is an inference?
- What is the unit for density?
- Which sample of the 3 would be the control if I was graphing the density of different amounts of salt in liquids?
- What are the 4 types of observations?
- a a belief base on facts
- b qualitative; quantitative; indirect:direct
- c g/ml; g/cm cubed
- d How does (independent variable) affect ____________?
- e the one containing nothing (zero)
5 Multiple choice questions
- ______ x _____ = ________ = ________
- density of the water
- the one factor that changes in an experiement
- zero the balance
- If ___________ then ______________.
5 True/False questions
What is a direct observation? → use a tool
ex. 10 g measurement with a balance
What is a control in an experiment? → a belief base on facts
______ ml = 1 L → 10
Where does the dependent variable on your graph? → on the bottom
What type of a graph should I use if I was graphing the density different amounts of salt in liquids? → density of the water