5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is the format for writing a prediction for an experiment?
- What is the formula for density?
- What is a control in an experiment?
- Where does the dependent variable on your graph?
- At what temperature does water boil in the metric system?
- a d = m/v (mass / volume)
- b on the left side
- c 100 C
- d the one factor that stays the same
- e If ___________ then ______________.
5 Multiple choice questions
- line graph bc using # in order
- the one factor that changes in an experiement
- How does _____________ affect ________________?
- qualitative; quantitative; indirect:direct
5 True/False questions
When writing a question for an experiment, where does the independent variable fit in the format? → How does __________ affect (dependent variable) ?
What is a dependent variable → changes because the independent variable changes
What is an inference? → a belief base on facts
When using a balance to find mass, what is the first thing you should do? → Celsius
_____ cm = 1 m → 1,000