5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- When writing a question for an experiment, where does the dependent variable fit in the format?
- What would the dependent variable be if I was graphing the density of different amounts of salt in liquids?
- ______ ml = 1 L
- What is a quantitative observation?
- What type of a graph should I use if I was graphing the density different amounts of salt in liquids?
- a numbers
ex. 5 ml pencil
- b 1,000
- c density of the water
- d line graph bc using # in order
- e How does __________ affect (dependent variable) ?
5 Multiple choice questions
- on the bottom
- bar graph bc doesn't need to be in a specific order
- use a tool
ex. 10 g measurement with a balance
- no tool, use senses
ex. see a pink sweatshirt
- How does _____________ affect ________________?
5 True/False questions
What would the independent variable be if I was graphing the density of different amounts of salt in liquids? → density of the water
What is the formula for density? → d = m/v (mass / volume)
What is the unit for density? → g/ml; g/cm cubed
What unit do WE use to measure temperature in this class? → on the left side
What are the 4 types of observations? → qualitative; quantitative; indirect:direct