5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The Equal Area Projection
- The Robinson Projection
- Lines Of Longitude
- a Shows nearly the correct size and shape of most land areas. But even it has distortion especially in the areas around the edges of the map.
- b December(About 21st)- South pole is closest to the sun.
Lack of sunlight brings winter to the northern hemisphere
June(About the 21st)-North pole is tilted closest to the sun. Brings summer to the northern hemisphere
- c Shows the correct size of land masses. But the shapes are distorted
- d Measure less closer to the poles
- e Latitude is wrote before Longitude.
5 Multiple choice questions
- North 90 degrees North
and South 90 degrees South
- The distance north and south of the Equator
- Covers about 69 miles.
- ways to map earth on a flat surface
- line of latitude at 0 degrees latitude
5 True/False questions
The International Date Line → Measures 180 degrees.
Tropic Of Capricorn → 23 degrees South (26')
Political Maps → Show natural features
Longitude → The distance north and south of the Equator
Weather → the condition of the air and sky at a certain time