5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The International Date Line
- Physical Maps
- a Show natural features
- b Measures 180 degrees.
- c ways to map earth on a flat surface
- d Longitude-Not Parallel
- e December(About 21st)- South pole is closest to the sun.
Lack of sunlight brings winter to the northern hemisphere
June(About the 21st)-North pole is tilted closest to the sun. Brings summer to the northern hemisphere
5 Multiple choice questions
- A measure of how cold or hot the air is
- Measure less closer to the poles
- line of latitude at 0 degrees latitude
- 23 degrees North (26')
- Covers about 69 miles.
5 True/False questions
Antarctic Circle → 66 degrees North (33')
Political Maps → Show political units: Countries, States, may show capitals or centers of Government and Major Cities
Longitude → The distance north and south of the Equator
Writing → Latitude is wrote before Longitude.
The Robinson Projection → Shows nearly the correct size and shape of most land areas. But even it has distortion especially in the areas around the edges of the map.