5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The Mercator Projection
- Arctic Circle
- The International Date Line
- Other Names
- a Latitude-Parallels
- b Measures 180 degrees.
- c March (About the 21st)-Sun is directly overhead at noon on the equator. Axis is tilted neither away or toward the sun
September(About the 23rd)-Sun is again directly overhead at noon on the equator
- d 66 degrees North (33')
- e Shows correct shapes and directions but not true distances or sizes. Makes poles bigger than they are.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Covers about 69 miles.
- line of latitude at 0 degrees latitude
- 23 degrees South (26')
- A measure of how cold or hot the air is
- 66 degrees South (33')
5 True/False questions
The Equal Area Projection → Shows correct shapes and directions but not true distances or sizes. Makes poles bigger than they are.
Time Zones → Longitude-Not Parallel
Climate → the average weather of a place over many years
Projections → ways to map earth on a flat surface
Political Maps → Show natural features