5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Forgery involves...
- Which inchoate crime requires a SUBSTANTIAL STEP?
- Refers to a violaton of a court order that occurs in the presence of the court
- If a defendant is convicted of homicide by a vehicle while driving under the influence of alcohol or controlled substances, what is the mandatory minimum term of imprisionment he or she will be sentenced to?
- In general, the penalties for a DAI offense depends on what two factors?
- a BAC and Prior Convictions
- b false documents passed off as genuine articles
- c Direct Contempt
- d 3 yrs per victim, and must be consecutive
- e Contempt
5 Multiple choice questions
- Indirect Contempt
- Possesion with intent to deliver
5 True/False questions
Include defenses such as freedom of religion, freedom of expression, and freedom of assembly → 1st amendment
The process by which both state and federal authorites can seize property or assets they believe were aquired with proceeds from illegal drug activity → forfeiture
Includes double jeopardy defense → 5th Amendment
Retail theft involves theft of → merchants
The insanity rule in PA is called → M'Naughten