5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Which inchoate crime requires an OVERT ACT?
- In PA, this defense may reduce first-degree murder to third-degree murder
- What is an inchoate crime?
- Which inchoate crime focuses on the words of the defendant?
- Refers to a vaiolation of a court order that occurs outside the presence of court
- a Indirect Contempt
- b Vouluntary intoxication
- c Conspiracy
- d Incomplete
- e Solicitation
5 Multiple choice questions
- Expert Testimony
- Direct Contempt
5 True/False questions
A defense that is designed to protect the innocent and restrain overzealous law enforcement → Entrapment
Crimes against publice order and safety such as disorderly conduct seek to achieve what societal goal? → to build society along certain generally accepted norms
The key element in all theft and property crimes is → intent to permently deprive owner
What is the difference between theft of an automobile and unauthorized use of an automobile? → intent to permently deprive owner
If a defendant is convicted of homicide by a vehicle while driving under the influence of alcohol or controlled substances, what is the mandatory minimum term of imprisionment he or she will be sentenced to? → Entrapment