5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- As a general rule, the grading of theft offenses depend on what two factors?
- Crimes invloving computers as targets, tools, and incidental factor.
- Often used in criminal cases to establish a defendents intent to deliver a drug
- Refers to a vaiolation of a court order that occurs outside the presence of court
- Which inchoate crime focuses on the words of the defendant?
- a Expert Testimony
- b Indirect Contempt
- c Solicitation
- d Cybercrime
- e value of property and type of property
5 Multiple choice questions
- intent to permently deprive owner
- to build society along certain generally accepted norms
- false documents passed off as genuine articles
- 1st amendment
5 True/False questions
This crime includes controlled substance used for personal use → Possesion
What is an inchoate crime? → Contempt, Conspiracy, Solicitation
In PA, this defense may reduce first-degree murder to third-degree murder → Possesion
A federal law enacted to help fight those cases not always fitting the traditional profile of organized crime by , amoung other ways, imposing harsh penalties for hte prohibited acts of an "enterprise" → Rico
Referes to one's blood alcohol level → BAC