6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- How has he presence of oil in some SW countries affected the standard of living?
- Most cities are located near what?
- How has dams on rivers in SW Asia caused problems b/w countries that share the same river?
- what is the difference of religious and ethnic groups?
- Much of SW Asia is what type of geographical feature?
5 True/False questions
natural gas, oil → What is the climate of SW Asia?
50% → How much of the world's oil is found in SW Asia?
Organization of Petroleum ExportingCountries;to have more control of the price of oil on world market → What is OPEC? What is the purpose of OPEC?
hot and dry → What is the climate of SW Asia?
Countries have more oil production=$$$=standard of living → How has the discovery of oil affected the economy of those countries?