5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Definition of Case Management (Core Function #7)
- Information about consultations, diagnosis, treatment, prognosis, and progress (CF #11)
- Group Cohesiveness
- Treatment Planning (Core Function #5)
- Reasons to explain rational of case management to client
- a Should be individualized and based on the client's particular problems and needs.
- b Sense of togetherness
- c Type of information which should be kept in a client's record.
- d Promotes ownership of treatment, instills motiviation, elicits input and concerns, and provides clarity to the client
- e The activities that bring services, agencies, resources, or people together within a plannedframework of action toward the achievement of established goals.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A possible substance abuse or dependence problem, physical condition is appropriate to the level of care provided in the program, mental or medical illness is either ruled out or can be appropriately treated concurrent to substance abuse treatment.
- Corrects behavior patterns
- Pluralistic orientation, cultural knowledge, consciousness-raising, and experiential training
- Interpersonal learning
- Should be presented in a style that is respectful of cultural, racial, ethnic, and sexual diversity among substance abusers.
5 True/False questions
Categories of information contained on a screening form (CF #1) → Client data, referral information, presenting problem, acceptancve in program or referral out
Role of case management in treatment process → Pervades the treatment process and is a component of all core functions.
Definition of Assessment (Core Function #4) → The administrative and initial procedures for admission to a program.
Universiality → To provide all the needed services to meet the client's unique needs regardless of what agency provides the care.
Types of Trauma → Necessary quality in a crisis counselor