5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Definition of Canon
- The first five books are called what?
- Number of books in the Old Testament
- Hebrew and ___________ Book Order
- a Law - Historical - Poetical - Major Prophets - Minor Prophets
- b the pentateoch- in which Israel is chosen, redeemed, disciplined and instructed
- c 39
- d Hebrew - Ganen or Greek - Kanon; Reed or measuring stick
- e English
5 Multiple choice questions
- what was going on at the time the author wrote the specific passage- ex- the dividic Psalms
- The bible
- developed a system of accents for the hebrew texts
- Written to all generations
- we Discover our Past, Understand our Present and attain Hope for the Future.
5 True/False questions
The largest part of the Bible was written in this language → Hebrew
Masoretes → a complex system of markings developed for the transmission of the OT
The Old looks ahead and the New Testament looks back to the pivot point of ALL history: → Isrial to the time of the "italian" prophet Malachi.
What is the transmission in the original language? → The immediate, remote, & historical contexts
Canon Description of theBible: → Hebrew - Ganen or Greek - Kanon; Reed or measuring stick