5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Number of books inthe Bible
- A redemptive history that lays the foundation upon which the New testament is built.
- Test 3 for Canonicity
- The last part of the Bible was written in.....
- remote context
- a The Old Testament.
- b Written in accord with previous revelation
- c the passage that is seen in context with surrounding chapters, themes in the entire bible, or books written by the same author
- d 66
- e Greek
5 Multiple choice questions
- 1500 years
- the original translations of the original languages, Hebrew, Aramaic and Greek
- developed a system of accents for the hebrew texts
5 True/False questions
The 17 books of history trace the history of... → 1500 years
The hebrew word for scribe means.... → contains the Word of God
Hebrew: → Law - Prophets - Writings
The Samaritan Penateuch...... → *a collection of writings, in Aramaic texts, based on the old testament
*arose in the early christion times when many Jews spoke Aramaic instead of Hebrew
* includes much commentary and there fore not as reliable
Limited Inspiration Theory → God inspired the thoughts ofthe human writers but not necessarily the words; Because they had this freedom there may be errors; Holy Spirit protected the doctrinaeworks of Scripture