5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Test 3 for Canonicity
- The remaining 12 books fo history record what?
- #3 forthe masora
- Immediate context
- Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy, Joshua, Judges, Ruth, 1Samuel, 2Samuel, 1Kings, 2Kings, 1Chronicles, 2Chronicles, Ezra, Nehemiah, & Esther are....
- a The words or phrases that are closest to the passage in question
- b Written in accord with previous revelation
- c the conquest of the land, the period of the judges, the formation of ht eunited kingdon and the division of that kingdom into the North (Israel)
- d The 17 books of history.
- e developed a system of detailed notes on the text
5 Multiple choice questions
- a complex system of markings developed for the transmission of the OT
- The death, burrial, and resurrection of the Messiah.
- Pleanary - "Full" or complete; Verbal - the words of Scripture; God inspired the entire Bible
- we Discover our Past, Understand our Present and attain Hope for the Future.
- Written to all generations
5 True/False questions
Scribes → Men who were entrusted with the transmission of the scriptures (they believed they were copying the word of God)
Test 1 for Canonicity → Written in accord with previous revelation
Canon Description of theBible: → Collection of 66 books;
Dictation theory → God inspired the thoughts ofthe human writers but not necessarily the words; Because they had this freedom there may be errors; Holy Spirit protected the doctrinaeworks of Scripture
The books of the Bible were written in how many languages? → Hebrew