5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Al of our Bibles today are translations of what...
- The smallest part of the Bible was written in this language
- The largest part of the Bible was written in this language
- The books were written over a period of...
- a Hebrew
- b the original translations of the original languages, Hebrew, Aramaic and Greek
- c the science of interpreting the bible
- d Aramaic
- e 1500 years
5 Multiple choice questions
- The death, burrial, and resurrection of the Messiah.
- developed a system of detailed notes on the text
- contains the Word of God
- The words or phrases that are closest to the passage in question
- Developed a system for writing vowels
5 True/False questions
Definition of Canon → God simply dictated the Bible to human scribes
Aramaic is similar to → Hebrew Language
Test 1 for Canonicity → written by a profit or other spriit-led person
Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy, Joshua, Judges, Ruth, 1Samuel, 2Samuel, 1Kings, 2Kings, 1Chronicles, 2Chronicles, Ezra, Nehemiah, & Esther are.... → one page to small books
Hebrew: → the words of Scripture