5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The 17 books of history trace the history of...
- Test 2 for Canonicity
- the masoretes knew that there were......
- The hebrew word for scribe means....
- What is the 3 contexts of the hermenutics?
- a counter
- b The immediate, remote, & historical contexts
- c Isrial to the time of the "italian" prophet Malachi.
- d Written to all generations
- e *400,945 letters in the Torah, the 1st five books of the OT
*The middle word of the Torah is the hebrew word for "searchers" found in Leviticus 11:42
*The Torah's middle letter is found in the hebrew word for belly in Leviticus 11:42
5 Multiple choice questions
- the science of interpreting the bible
- we Discover our Past, Understand our Present and attain Hope for the Future.
- Pleanary - "Full" or complete; Verbal - the words of Scripture; God inspired the entire Bible
- contains the Word of God
5 True/False questions
Number of books in the New Testament → 27
The books were written over a period of... → 1500 years
The largest part of the Bible was written in this language → Hebrew
Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy, Joshua, Judges, Ruth, 1Samuel, 2Samuel, 1Kings, 2Kings, 1Chronicles, 2Chronicles, Ezra, Nehemiah, & Esther are.... → The 17 books of history.
A redemptive history that lays the foundation upon which the New testament is built. → 27