5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- the masoretes knew that there were......
- Plenary Verbal Inspiration Teory
- Test 2 for Canonicity
- What do we find In the 66 books of the Bible?
- The books were written over a period of...
- a we Discover our Past, Understand our Present and attain Hope for the Future.
- b Written to all generations
- c 1500 years
- d Pleanary - "Full" or complete; Verbal - the words of Scripture; God inspired the entire Bible
- e *400,945 letters in the Torah, the 1st five books of the OT
*The middle word of the Torah is the hebrew word for "searchers" found in Leviticus 11:42
*The Torah's middle letter is found in the hebrew word for belly in Leviticus 11:42
5 Multiple choice questions
- the conquest of the land, the period of the judges, the formation of ht eunited kingdon and the division of that kingdom into the North (Israel)
- Hebrew Language
- Trustworthy & authoritative
- author, audience, teaching
- Developed a system for writing vowels
5 True/False questions
Plenary → Full or complete
The Aramaic Targums...... → *date back to before A.D. 1000
*most scholars believe this is a reflection of an A.D. 100 text
*is the most reliable text
Masoretes → The Hebrew order of scribes
Test 3 for Canonicity → Written in accord with previous revelation
When you begin to read your Bible, what are you likely to find? → one page to small books