5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Who directed the American troops in South Vietnam?
- _______ became the Largest welfare program since the New Deal
- The first black associate justice appointed to the supreme Court.
- During the _________, in 1968 north vietnamese troops took over some areas of south vietnam, they were pushed back.
- In what year did president Johnson send the first combat troops to south Vietnam?
- a The Great Society
- b 1965
- c William Westmoreland
- d Tet Offensive
- e Thurgood Marshall
5 Multiple choice questions
- The Gateway Arch
- Barry Goldwater
- Malcolm X
- 24th Amendment
- Robert Weaver
5 True/False questions
prohibited discrimination in renting or selling houses → 1964 Civil Rights Act
granted the first direct federal funding for public schools. → 1964 Civil Rights Act
_________ was completed in 1964 and became the world's longest single-span suspension bridge. → The Gateway Arch
Martin Luther King insisted on what to end racial discrimination? → nonviolent demonstrations
those soft toward communism → Doves