5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- prohibited racial discrimination in public places
- Who considered Martin Luther King's methods too slow and peaceful?
- Martin Luther King insisted on what to end racial discrimination?
- Who urged a return to a Constitutional system of limited government?
- Who killed MLK?
- a Barry Goldwater
- b 1964 Civil Rights Act
- c nonviolent demonstrations
- d James Earl Ray
- e Malcolm X
5 Multiple choice questions
- Sealab 2
- Tet Offensive
- Robert Weaver
5 True/False questions
FBI director _______ stepping up surveillance of communist sympathizers on college campuses and protesters. → J. Edgar Hoover
outlawed poll taxes for national elections → 24th Amendment
What was the world's largest submarine that completed the first round the world voyage entirely under sea? → the USS Triton
___ poured large amounts of money into inner cities to improve housing and living conditions → HUD
strengthened precious voting rights and laws and the number of African Americans registered to vote increased by 40% → Elementary and Secondary Education Act