5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- In what year did president Johnson send the first combat troops to south Vietnam?
- Who considered Martin Luther King's methods too slow and peaceful?
- FBI director _______ stepping up surveillance of communist sympathizers on college campuses and protesters.
- those soft toward communism
- designed to provide medical care for the elderly under the Social Security system.
- a Malcolm X
- b Medicare Act of 1965
- c J. Edgar Hoover
- d 1965
- e Doves
5 Multiple choice questions
- William Westmoreland
- the government tried to run the war instead of letting the military take control and because of the media
- "War on Poverty"
- Appalachian Development Act
- Thurgood Marshall
5 True/False questions
he became the first ever player to score 100 points in a single basketball game. → Robert Weaver
_________ was completed in 1965 in St. Louis, Missouri and was cited as one of the modern seve wonders of the world. → The Gateway Arch
Who hit his 600th home run? → James Earl Ray
granted the first direct federal funding for public schools. → 1964 Civil Rights Act
He became president in 1963 (after John Kennedy) → Lyndon Johnson