5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- ________ was based on the belief that man had the ability to eradicate all war, disease, poverty, injustice, and ignorance.
- _______ became the Largest welfare program since the New Deal
- _________ was completed in 1964 and became the world's longest single-span suspension bridge.
- Federal grants for the construction of college buildings and ensured students loan.
- The media portrayed Goldwater as a _______.
- a Verrazano-Narrows
- b The Great Society
- c The Great Society program
- d extremist
- e Higher Education Act
5 Multiple choice questions
- Fair Housing Act
- Medicare Act of 1965
- Willie Mays
- Wilt Chamberlain
5 True/False questions
He became president in 1963 (after John Kennedy) → extremist
intended to raise the standard of living in the Appalachian Mt. region. → Elementary and Secondary Education Act
What was the world's largest submarine that completed the first round the world voyage entirely under sea? → the government tried to run the war instead of letting the military take control and because of the media
What year was MLK killed? → 1968
a black separatist group → ghettos