5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- During the _________, in 1968 north vietnamese troops took over some areas of south vietnam, they were pushed back.
- supported the fight against communism
- He became the first African American cabinet officer as the head of HUD.
- The first black associate justice appointed to the supreme Court.
- those soft toward communism
- a Hawks
- b Tet Offensive
- c Doves
- d Robert Weaver
- e Thurgood Marshall
5 Multiple choice questions
- Sealab 2
- Black Panthers
- J. Edgar Hoover
- the USS Triton
- 1965 Voting rights Act
5 True/False questions
_______ became the Largest welfare program since the New Deal → The Great Society
Who considered Martin Luther King's methods too slow and peaceful? → Malcolm X
___ poured large amounts of money into inner cities to improve housing and living conditions → Barry Goldwater
in 1967, the _______ erupted in the Middle East when Egypt, Jordan and Syria attacked Israel in June. → The Great Society
________ was based on the belief that man had the ability to eradicate all war, disease, poverty, injustice, and ignorance. → The Great Society program