5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Golgi complex
- Most, but not all, organelles have a ----------
- Matthias Schleiden
- DNA is contained where in eukaryotic cells?
- a Concluded that plants are made of cells
- b Membrane
- c it is contained in a membrane bound organelle called nucleus.
- d The region enclosed by the cell membrane that includes the fluid and all of the organelles of the cell
- e Membrane-bound organelle that packages and distributes proteins for cell.
5 Multiple choice questions
- organelles that capture the energy from sunlight and convert it into chemical energy in a process called photosynthesis
- Adenosine triphosphate - a molecule that the mitochondria transfers energy to to carry out cell processes
- The activity the parts carry out
- 1. All organisms are made up of one or more cells
2. The cell is the basic unit of all organisms
3. All cells come from existing cells
- Cells get energy by breaking down food in this process
-oxygen is used to release the energy in food
5 True/False questions
All prokaryotic cells are larger or smaller than eukaryotes? → Yes
Ribosomes → contains chemicals to break down food molecules
Flagella → the smallest unit of an organism that carries on the functions of life. From Latin meaning "little rooms"
Cell's structure → The activity the parts carry out
Nucleus → Fluid-filled spaces in the cytoplasm that store food and water