5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Seasonable expression of acceptance
- Between Merchants
- a both parties to the transaction are chargeable with the knowledge or the skill required to be a particular code section
- b Wehn preprinted forms are exchanged a seasonable exchanged, a seasonable expressions of acceptance refers to the fact that the 2nd form must have been sent within a reasonable time after receiving the first form
- c occurs when a court no longer considers the person a minors through the persons chronological age would fall within the definition of a minor
- d those articles that the minor actually needs and must supply for himself or herself because the person who has the duty to provide these articles either cannot or will not provide them
- e a contract to pay a stated amount to discharge a prior obligation that is either uncertain as to its existence or amount.
5 Multiple choice questions
- involves the very character of the proposed contract
- an assertion that is not in accord with the facts
- gives minors the power to contract and the power to disaffirm a contract, even after the other party has fully performed.
- terms in a preprinted form are those terms that are supplied by the party on the form and have not been preprinted.
- occurs when a person using physical force compels a party to assent to the contract, even though that party did not intend to contract
5 True/False questions
Knowledge of the Offer → the seller's acceptance form
Who can accept an offer? → The offeror, by being the master of the offer, controls who may accept the offer. An offer made to a specific party can only be accepted by that party.
Acknowledgement form → the offeree must have knowledge of the offer before responding with a promise.
Last shot doctrine → is a contract formed by one party imposing his or her will upon an unwilling or even unwitting party
Mirror Images → gives minors the power to contract and the power to disaffirm a contract, even after the other party has fully performed.