5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Posting(mailbox) rule
- Mirror Images
- Definite expression of acceptance
- a a person who has specialized knowledge as to the goods,specialized knowlegde as to the business practices.
- b when the offeree responds to the offerors preprinted form with his or her own preprinted form, the offeree manifests a definite expression of acceptance when the offerees form accepts the offeror's "bargained for" terms
- c The rule of determining when an acceptance sent from a distance is effective, acceptence is effective when sent.
- d a feeling of remorse or regret concerning ones actions
- e means that the offeree must accept the offer without change.
5 Multiple choice questions
- terms in a preprinted form are those terms that are supplied by the party on the form and have not been preprinted.
- the offeree must have knowledge of the offer before responding with a promise.
- is a contract formed by one party imposing his or her will upon an unwilling or even unwitting party
- a deduction of the amount awarded to the defendant from the amount awarded to the plaintiff
- the seller's acceptance form
5 True/False questions
accord → a contract to pay a stated amount to discharge a prior obligation that is either uncertain as to its existence or amount.
expectation remedies → place the non breaching party in the position he or she would have been in had the contract been fully performed
restitution remedies → place the breaching party back to the position he or she was in prior to the time the breaching party received the benefit conferred upon him or her by the non breaching party.
minority → gives minors the power to contract and the power to disaffirm a contract, even after the other party has fully performed.
Between Merchants → a person who has specialized knowledge as to the goods,specialized knowlegde as to the business practices.