5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Last shot doctrine
- Knowledge of the Offer
- cognitive test
- adhesion contract
- a common law doctrine that provides where the acceptance of an express offer is implied from the offer is implied from the offerees performance
- b gives minors the power to contract and the power to disaffirm a contract, even after the other party has fully performed.
- c is a contract formed by one party imposing his or her will upon an unwilling or even unwitting party
- d the offeree must have knowledge of the offer before responding with a promise.
- e a contracting party may disaffirm a contract if his or her mind was so affected by mental disease or defect as to render him or her wholly and absolutely unable to comprehend and understand the nature of the transaction
5 Multiple choice questions
- means that the offeree must accept the offer without change.
- the confirmation of the contract
- Wehn preprinted forms are exchanged a seasonable exchanged, a seasonable expressions of acceptance refers to the fact that the 2nd form must have been sent within a reasonable time after receiving the first form
- occurs when a person using physical force compels a party to assent to the contract, even though that party did not intend to contract
- an assertion that is not in accord with the facts
5 True/False questions
repentance → those articles that the minor actually needs and must supply for himself or herself because the person who has the duty to provide these articles either cannot or will not provide them
Method for acceptence → The offeror, by being the master of the offer, not only establishes the terms of the contract but also establishes how the offeree must accept the offer and whether notice of acceptance is required. These two concepts, method of acceptance and notice of acceptance often are achieved by the same act in some situations however the method of acceptence will not provide notice of acceptance
modification → the confirmation of the contract
Definite expression of acceptance → when the offeree responds to the offerors preprinted form with his or her own preprinted form, the offeree manifests a definite expression of acceptance when the offerees form accepts the offeror's "bargained for" terms
expectation remedies → place the non breaching party in the position he or she would have been in had the contract been fully performed