5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Seasonable expression of acceptance
- Posting(mailbox) rule
- Method for acceptence
- a occurs when a court no longer considers the person a minors through the persons chronological age would fall within the definition of a minor
- b The rule of determining when an acceptance sent from a distance is effective, acceptence is effective when sent.
- c a feeling of remorse or regret concerning ones actions
- d Wehn preprinted forms are exchanged a seasonable exchanged, a seasonable expressions of acceptance refers to the fact that the 2nd form must have been sent within a reasonable time after receiving the first form
- e The offeror, by being the master of the offer, not only establishes the terms of the contract but also establishes how the offeree must accept the offer and whether notice of acceptance is required. These two concepts, method of acceptance and notice of acceptance often are achieved by the same act in some situations however the method of acceptence will not provide notice of acceptance
5 Multiple choice questions
- a contract or contract terms in unconscionable if at the time of contract formation one party imposed an unreasonable favorable contract or term on the other party who lacked a meaningful choice.
- The offeror, by being the master of the offer, controls who may accept the offer. An offer made to a specific party can only be accepted by that party.
- under classical contract theory, modification of a contract is itself a contract and must follow the same rules of contract formation required for the original contract
- the fixed terms is a preprinted form bargained for, boilerplate terms maybe be substantive terms or procedural terms
- place the non breaching party in the position he or she would have been in had the contract been fully performed
5 True/False questions
disaffirm → a deduction of the amount awarded to the defendant from the amount awarded to the plaintiff
satisfaction → the confirmation of the contract
Purchase order → is the buyers offer form
Knowledge of the Offer → the offeree must have knowledge of the offer before responding with a promise.
minority → a contract to pay a stated amount to discharge a prior obligation that is either uncertain as to its existence or amount.