5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The name Samuel means?
- How many books of Samuel are in the Bible
- Priests work with the bishops to
- What's the 1st story in the Book of Samuel?
- When did the Israelites first build the Art of the Covenant?
- a as they crossed the desert during the Exodus
- b 2 books
- c the story of his mother, Hannah
- d lead people in worship,preach the Gospel, teach people to live the gospel.
- e "one who hears God"
5 Multiple choice questions
- "speak, Lord, for your servant is listening.
- preaches the Gospel
listens to God
teaches people to live as followers of Jesus
- to serve God.
His job was to help the priests and visitors.
- a judge of the Israelites
- The leaders of the Israelites before they had kings.
5 True/False questions
Samuel lived at the Temple and helped the high priest named? → Eli
When Samuel was sleeping and heard someone calling him, he first thought it was? → "speak, Lord, for your servant is listening.
A shrine is → Head priest of all the Jewish priests who lived at the shrine when Hannah came there with Samuel.
The special job God gave Samuel in later years was to → be the last of the judges of Israel
Shrine at Shiloh → a holy place