5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- A priest is someone who
- When Samuel was sleeping and heard someone calling him, he first thought it was?
- How many books of Samuel are in the Bible
- The special job God gave Samuel in later years was to
- The judges in the Old Testament were
- a preaches the Gospel
listens to God
teaches people to live as followers of Jesus
- b be the last of the judges of Israel
- c Eli
- d 2 books
- e the leaders of the Israelites before they had king's.
5 Multiple choice questions
- where the Blessed Sacrament is kept. A lighted candle near Tabernacle is a sign that the Blessed Sacrament is in the tabernacle.
- lead people in worship,preach the Gospel, teach people to live the gospel.
- a special chest containing the 10 commandments.
was important to the Israelites because it reminded them that God was always with them.
After many years the Isaraelites brought Ark to the Temple in Jerusalem.
5 True/False questions
When Eli realized God was calling Samuel, he told Samuel to say → "speak, Lord, for your servant is listening.
vocation → Head priest of all the Jewish priests who lived at the shrine when Hannah came there with Samuel.
Shrine at Shiloh → A shrine was a sacred place where Jewish pilgrims came to pray. Jewish tradition tells us the Ark containing the Commandments was once kept at the shrine at Shiloh.
A shrine is → a judge of the Israelites
What's the 1st story in the Book of Samuel? → the story of his mother, Hannah