5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Judges of Israel
- A shrine is
- Shrine at Shiloh
- The judges in the Old Testament were
- a A shrine was a sacred place where Jewish pilgrims came to pray. Jewish tradition tells us the Ark containing the Commandments was once kept at the shrine at Shiloh.
- b The leaders of the Israelites before they had kings.
- c Head priest of all the Jewish priests who lived at the shrine when Hannah came there with Samuel.
- d a holy place
- e the leaders of the Israelites before they had king's.
5 Multiple choice questions
- 2 books
- "speak, Lord, for your servant is listening.
- the story of his mother, Hannah
5 True/False questions
The name Samuel means? → "one who hears God"
A priest is someone who → preaches the Gospel
listens to God
teaches people to live as followers of Jesus
God told Samuel to appoint the 1st king, who was he? → to serve God.
His job was to help the priests and visitors.
Ark of the Covenant → The decorated chest in which the Israelites kept the stone tablets on which the 10 commandments were written.
When did the Israelites first build the Art of the Covenant? → the story of his mother, Hannah