5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- A shrine is
- What's the 1st story in the Book of Samuel?
- The special job God gave Samuel in later years was to
- The Ark of the Convenant is
- a a judge of the Israelites
- b a holy place
- c be the last of the judges of Israel
- d the story of his mother, Hannah
- e a special chest containing the 10 commandments.
was important to the Israelites because it reminded them that God was always with them.
After many years the Isaraelites brought Ark to the Temple in Jerusalem.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The decorated chest in which the Israelites kept the stone tablets on which the 10 commandments were written.
- a call from God to do special work.
- the leaders of the Israelites before they had king's.
- Head priest of all the Jewish priests who lived at the shrine when Hannah came there with Samuel.
5 True/False questions
Shrine at Shiloh → A shrine was a sacred place where Jewish pilgrims came to pray. Jewish tradition tells us the Ark containing the Commandments was once kept at the shrine at Shiloh.
A priest is someone who → preaches the Gospel
listens to God
teaches people to live as followers of Jesus
How many books of Samuel are in the Bible → "one who hears God"
The Tabernacle → a judge of the Israelites
The name Samuel means? → "one who hears God"