5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Ark of the Covenant
- The name Samuel means?
- The special job God gave Samuel in later years was to
- The judges in the Old Testament were
- a "one who hears God"
- b Head priest of all the Jewish priests who lived at the shrine when Hannah came there with Samuel.
- c the leaders of the Israelites before they had king's.
- d be the last of the judges of Israel
- e The decorated chest in which the Israelites kept the stone tablets on which the 10 commandments were written.
5 Multiple choice questions
- the story of his mother, Hannah
- a judge of the Israelites
- preaches the Gospel
listens to God
teaches people to live as followers of Jesus
- as they crossed the desert during the Exodus
5 True/False questions
A shrine is → a holy place
The Tabernacle → where the Blessed Sacrament is kept. A lighted candle near Tabernacle is a sign that the Blessed Sacrament is in the tabernacle.
How many books of Samuel are in the Bible → 2 books
Judges of Israel → a judge of the Israelites
Priests work with the bishops to → lead people in worship,preach the Gospel, teach people to live the gospel.