5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What's the 1st story in the Book of Samuel?
- Samuel lived at the Temple and helped the high priest named?
- The Ark of the Convenant is
- A shrine is
- a the story of his mother, Hannah
- b a special chest containing the 10 commandments.
was important to the Israelites because it reminded them that God was always with them.
After many years the Isaraelites brought Ark to the Temple in Jerusalem.
- c a holy place
- d Head priest of all the Jewish priests who lived at the shrine when Hannah came there with Samuel.
- e Eli
5 Multiple choice questions
- "speak, Lord, for your servant is listening.
- preaches the Gospel
listens to God
teaches people to live as followers of Jesus
- where the Blessed Sacrament is kept. A lighted candle near Tabernacle is a sign that the Blessed Sacrament is in the tabernacle.
- a call from God to do special work.
5 True/False questions
How many books of Samuel are in the Bible → 2 books
Priests work with the bishops to → lead people in worship,preach the Gospel, teach people to live the gospel.
Shrine at Shiloh → A shrine was a sacred place where Jewish pilgrims came to pray. Jewish tradition tells us the Ark containing the Commandments was once kept at the shrine at Shiloh.
The shrine where Samuel lived was in the city of? → 2 books
Samuel → a judge of the Israelites