5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Shrine at Shiloh
- When Eli realized God was calling Samuel, he told Samuel to say
- The judges in the Old Testament were
- A priest is someone who
- a the leaders of the Israelites before they had king's.
- b "speak, Lord, for your servant is listening.
- c A shrine was a sacred place where Jewish pilgrims came to pray. Jewish tradition tells us the Ark containing the Commandments was once kept at the shrine at Shiloh.
- d preaches the Gospel
listens to God
teaches people to live as followers of Jesus
- e a judge of the Israelites
5 Multiple choice questions
- 2 books
- be the last of the judges of Israel
- "one who hears God"
- as they crossed the desert during the Exodus
- a holy place
5 True/False questions
Samuel lived at the Temple and helped the high priest named? → the leaders of the Israelites before they had king's.
What's the 1st story in the Book of Samuel? → the story of his mother, Hannah
God told Samuel to appoint the 1st king, who was he? → to serve God.
His job was to help the priests and visitors.
Judges of Israel → a holy place
When Samuel was sleeping and heard someone calling him, he first thought it was? → "speak, Lord, for your servant is listening.