Terms in this set (21)
Match the following terms with each of the descriptions given below.
factors of production newly developed nations command economy gross national product comparative advantage developing nations trading bloc tariffs market economy quotas
nations recently having significant or rapid industrial growth.
Fill in the blanks.
- The FASB publishes its Accounting Standards Codification (ASC) as the source of accounting and reporting guidance for _______ hospitals.
- FASB standards _______ (always, sometimes, never) apply to governmental hospitals.
- Board-designated resources in a not-for-profit hospital are classified as _______ (unrestricted, temporarily restricted, permanently restricted) net assets.
- Endowment Funds, Plant Replacement and Expansion Funds, and Specific Purpose Funds are internal accounting funds used for _______ (restricted, unrestricted) resources.
- The daily operations of a hospital are internally accounted for in the _______ Fund.
- Hospitals use the _______ basis of accounting.
When the cat sat at your feet and meowed annoyingly during breakfast one morning, you sprayed it with water. As a result, the cat stays away the table or didn't meow the next time you sat down for a meal. The consequence for the cat's meowing consisted of the (presentation/removal) of a stimulus, and the cat's behavior subsequently (decreased/increased) in frequency. Thus, this is an example of__________ ___________.