5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Handwritten signature
- Copy Notation
- typist initials
- open punctuation
- Enclosure notation
- a a punctuation style for letters in which there is no punctuation following the salutation and complimentary close of the letter
- b Author's handwritten/signed name. Placed on the printed copy of the letter.
- c A special notation at the end of a letter that indicates that an item(s) is included with the letter.
- d lowercase initials of the person typing the letter
- e Use lowercase (c ) by the name of the person(s) to receive a copy. Place the copy notation a double space below the last line of the enclosure notation or the reference line if there is no enclosure.
5 Multiple choice questions
- the address of the receiver of the letter
- greeting of the letter (ex Dear Julie)
- The spacing between the paragraphs of a busines letter is
- (standard) means that a colon is keyed after the salutation (Dear Mr. Smith:) and a comma after the complimentary close (Sincerely,)
- stationary that contains a company's name, address, phone/fax number and email address
5 True/False questions
Tab → Spaces between the date and inside address of a letter and space between the complimentary close and keyed name.
Body → Main text of a personal letter, business letter, memo, email, or report.
Single space → pressing the enter key once (1) time leaving no blank lines
4x → Spaces between the date and inside address of a letter and space between the complimentary close and keyed name.
Keyed Name → author's typed name.