5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- double space
- Copy Notation
- mixed punctuation
- a (standard) means that a colon is keyed after the salutation (Dear Mr. Smith:) and a comma after the complimentary close (Sincerely,)
- b a short note designating something to be remembered, especially something to be done or acted upon in the future; reminder.
- c the key used to align the guide words in a memo
- d The spacing between the paragraphs of a busines letter is
- e Use lowercase (c ) by the name of the person(s) to receive a copy. Place the copy notation a double space below the last line of the enclosure notation or the reference line if there is no enclosure.
5 Multiple choice questions
- the ending of a letter (ex: sincerely yours)
- Spaces between the date and inside address of a letter and space between the complimentary close and keyed name.
- author's typed name.
- greeting of the letter (ex Dear Julie)
- A special notation at the end of a letter that indicates that an item(s) is included with the letter.
5 True/False questions
Block Style → Main text of a personal letter, business letter, memo, email, or report.
Body → the key used to align the guide words in a memo
open punctuation → a punctuation style for letters in which there is no punctuation following the salutation and complimentary close of the letter
Letterhead → the key used to align the guide words in a memo
typist initials → lowercase initials of the person typing the letter