5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Copy Notation
- Keyed Name
- Complimentary close
- a Use lowercase (c ) by the name of the person(s) to receive a copy. Place the copy notation a double space below the last line of the enclosure notation or the reference line if there is no enclosure.
- b author's typed name.
- c the key used to align the guide words in a memo
- d Spaces between the date and inside address of a letter and space between the complimentary close and keyed name.
- e the ending of a letter (ex: sincerely yours)
5 Multiple choice questions
- pressing the enter key once (1) time leaving no blank lines
- stationary that contains a company's name, address, phone/fax number and email address
- indicates that another document is attached to a letter
- Author's handwritten/signed name. Placed on the printed copy of the letter.
- Main text of a personal letter, business letter, memo, email, or report.
5 True/False questions
Enclosure notation → A special notation at the end of a letter that indicates that an item(s) is included with the letter.
double space → The spacing between the paragraphs of a busines letter is
typist initials → author's typed name.
Block Style → Main text of a personal letter, business letter, memo, email, or report.
Memo → a short note designating something to be remembered, especially something to be done or acted upon in the future; reminder.