5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- task dependencies
- Rapid Application Development (RAD)
- function point approach
- function point
- a when a task can not be performed until another task is completed
- b a measure of program size that is based on systems number of inputs, outputs, queries, files, and program interfaces
- c the number one influence on someones performance
- d more accurate three-step process for determining estimated size of new system.
- e using special techniques and computer tools to speed up the analysis, design, and implementation phases in order to get some portion of the system developed quickly and into the hands of users for evaluation and feedback
5 Multiple choice questions
- created by project manager, this document details out the roles that are required for the project and the proposed reporting structure for the project
- the attraction that members feel to the group and to other members
- assign unrealistic deadlines, ignore good efforts, create a low-quality product, give everyone on the project a raise, make an important decision without the team's input, maintain poor working conditions
5 True/False questions
technical lead → skills that people possess that are important for working on a technical task
functional lead → a measure of program size that is based on systems number of inputs, outputs, queries, files, and program interfaces
milestones → important dates or deadlines
scope creep → when new requirements are added to the project after the original project scope was defined and "frozen"
waterfall development → a document that tracks potential risks along with an evaluation of the likelihood of the risk and its potential impact on the project.