5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- risk management
- risk assessment
- three steps of function point
- scope creep
- staffing plan
- a a document that tracks potential risks along with an evaluation of the likelihood of the risk and its potential impact on the project.
- b estimate system size (function points and lines of code), estimate efforts required (persons-months), estimate time required (months)
- c process of assessing and addressing the risks that are associated with developing a project
- d when new requirements are added to the project after the original project scope was defined and "frozen"
- e created by project manager, this document details out the roles that are required for the project and the proposed reporting structure for the project
5 Multiple choice questions
- analysts and users proceed sequentially from one phase to the next.
- important dates or deadlines
- Size (functionality), time, money
- total that comes from all function points when calculated out
- a document that lists the projects norms and ground rules
5 True/False questions
technical lead → person who oversees the progress of a group of programmers and more technical staff memebers
4 Phases of PADI → person who oversees the progress of a group of programmers and more technical staff memebers
% of time in analysis phase (industry std.) → 35%
timeboxing → sets a fixed deadline for a project and delivers the system by that deadline no matter what, even if functionality needs to be reduced
function point → a measure of program size that is based on systems number of inputs, outputs, queries, files, and program interfaces