6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- A more accurate perspective.
- An unfair act or policy; a preference that inhibits impartial judgement.
- Communicate more effectively in their neighborhoods with friends or in the woorkplace.
- 1. Main Idea
2. Significant Details
3. Meaning of Words
- 1. arranging items in an orderly way
2. making plans and sticking to them
3. being responsible
4. not losing anything during the year
5. not forgeting things needed for class
6. remembering your homework
5 True/False questions
Intelligence → The ability to understand and adapt to the environment by using a combination of inborn abilities and learning experiences (differs across cultures)
Culturally Literate → To have the basic knowledge that enables a person to function in modern society.
What will a wide base of knowledge do? → 1. Make you a more well rounded person
2. give you more options in life
Perspective → A mental view or outlook; a point of view about a particular topic.
Psychology → The act or process of gaining knowledge or skills.