6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- 1. arranging items in an orderly way
2. making plans and sticking to them
3. being responsible
4. not losing anything during the year
5. not forgeting things needed for class
6. remembering your homework
- 1. Play
2. Make their day
3. Be there
4. choose your attitude
- To have the basic knowledge that enables a person to function in modern society.
- Communicate more effectively in their neighborhoods with friends or in the woorkplace.
- An unfair act or policy; a preference that inhibits impartial judgement.
5 True/False questions
Intelligence → The ability to understand and adapt to the environment by using a combination of inborn abilities and learning experiences (differs across cultures)
What will an understanding of basic knowledge help to provide? → A more accurate perspective.
List the 4 memory strategies. → 1. Main Idea
2. Significant Details
3. Meaning of Words
What are the 4 ACT skills? → 1. Linguistic
What are the 3 different learning styles? → 1. Auditory