6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- 1. Play
2. Make their day
3. Be there
4. choose your attitude
- 1. Main Idea
2. Significant Details
3. Meaning of Words
- Communicate more effectively in their neighborhoods with friends or in the woorkplace.
- The ability to understand and adapt to the environment by using a combination of inborn abilities and learning experiences (differs across cultures)
- 1. arranging items in an orderly way
2. making plans and sticking to them
3. being responsible
4. not losing anything during the year
5. not forgeting things needed for class
6. remembering your homework
5 True/False questions
What will a wide base of knowledge do? → 1. Make you a more well rounded person
2. give you more options in life
Psychology → The act or process of gaining knowledge or skills.
What will an understanding of basic knowledge help to provide? → A more accurate perspective.
Who developed the multiple intelligences theory? → 1. Linguistic
Learning → The act or process of gaining knowledge or skills.