6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- 1. Make you a more well rounded person
2. give you more options in life
- The act or process of gaining knowledge or skills.
- A more accurate perspective.
- 1. Maintenance rehearsal/repetition
3. Mnemonic device
- The scientifi study of human and animal behavior and mental processes.
5 True/False questions
Who developed the multiple intelligences theory? → 1. Linguistic
Intelligence → The act or process of gaining knowledge or skills.
Organization → The act or process of gaining knowledge or skills.
Bias → An unfair act or policy; a preference that inhibits impartial judgement.
Culturally Literate → The ability to understand and adapt to the environment by using a combination of inborn abilities and learning experiences (differs across cultures)