6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Howard Gardner
- An unfair act or policy; a preference that inhibits impartial judgement.
- A more accurate perspective.
- The act or process of gaining knowledge or skills.
- The ability to understand and adapt to the environment by using a combination of inborn abilities and learning experiences (differs across cultures)
5 True/False questions
Culturally Literate → To have the basic knowledge that enables a person to function in modern society.
Psychology → The scientifi study of human and animal behavior and mental processes.
list the 4 stratages to become world famous → 1. Play
2. Make their day
3. Be there
4. choose your attitude
Organization → 1. arranging items in an orderly way
2. making plans and sticking to them
3. being responsible
4. not losing anything during the year
5. not forgeting things needed for class
6. remembering your homework
List the 4 memory strategies. → 1. Maintenance rehearsal/repetition
3. Mnemonic device