5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Sir. Thomas Mallo
- Kent, Sussex, Wessex, Essex, East Anglia, Mercia, Northumbria
- a Man who wrote down stories of Arthur
- b 7 different kingdoms around England
- c Where is Normandy?
- d A person sings poetry and stories in song form
- e Welsh King, who went up the Anglo--Saxons, his stories were written down by Sir. Thomas Mallo
5 Multiple choice questions
- Celtic Queen who fought against the Romans, who won some battles.
- Other name for William the Conqueror
- Where are the Celts from?
- Old name of London, given by the Romans
- Years of the Anglo-Saxon period
5 True/False questions
1066 → A person sings poetry and stories in song form
Druids → Where is Normandy?
Literacy in Latin, trade with other countries, idea of unity and peace → Contributions of the Church
mead → Another word for alcohol
China was at peace, Charlemagne king of France and trying to expand, Mayans flourished, Mohammed the prophet founded Islam. → Contributions of the Church