5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- China was at peace, Charlemagne king of France and trying to expand, Mayans flourished, Mohammed the prophet founded Islam.
- Sir. Thomas Mallo
- Mead hall
- a Where kings and thanes lived during this time?
- b Roman Emperor who built a wall in Northern England to keep out Celts.
- c Years of the Anglo-Saxon period
- d Man who wrote down stories of Arthur
- e Major events that occurred in other parts of the world.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Anglo-Saxon word for ruling King
- A gladiator who took over England from the Celts in about 44 A.D , when they ruled for 400 years
- Brought Christianity to England in 597
- 7 different kingdoms around England
- Old name of London, given by the Romans
5 True/False questions
France → Where is Normandy?
baths, roads, their type of military, Latin, stone buildings, government, religious beliefs, writing, literacy → Contributions of Roman invaders
Literacy in Latin, trade with other countries, idea of unity and peace → Where are the Celts from?
Arthur → A religious group associated with Stonehedge and nature, Celtic religious group, Paegan
1066 → Years of the Anglo-Saxon period