5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Celtic Queen who fought against the Romans, who won some battles.
- b A gladiator who took over England from the Celts in about 44 A.D , when they ruled for 400 years
- c The Iberian people built it around 3000 B.C., built in 3 stages. It was believed to have healing powers because of the bluestone, which came from Northern Wales. Located about an hour from London.
- d A religious group associated with Stonehedge and nature, Celtic religious group, Paegan
- e Where is Normandy?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Invaders in order up to William the Conquerer
- Where kings and thanes lived during this time?
- Major events that occurred in other parts of the world.
- Tried to bring Catholicism to the Brits in 440 but they wouldn't have it, so he brought it to the Irish.
- Another word for alcohol
5 True/False questions
Arthur → A religious group associated with Stonehedge and nature, Celtic religious group, Paegan
Literacy in Latin, trade with other countries, idea of unity and peace → Where are the Celts from?
scop → A person sings poetry and stories in song form
baths, roads, their type of military, Latin, stone buildings, government, religious beliefs, writing, literacy → Contributions of Roman invaders
Hadrian → Roman Emperor who built a wall in Northern England to keep out Celts.