5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- St. Patrick
- Kent, Sussex, Wessex, Essex, East Anglia, Mercia, Northumbria
- a Tried to bring Catholicism to the Brits in 440 but they wouldn't have it, so he brought it to the Irish.
- b 7 different kingdoms around England
- c Celtic Queen who fought against the Romans, who won some battles.
- d A religious group associated with Stonehedge and nature, Celtic religious group, Paegan
- e What year did William the Conqueror conquer England
5 Multiple choice questions
- Brought Christianity to England in 597
- Major events that occurred in other parts of the world.
- A person sings poetry and stories in song form
- Old name of London, given by the Romans
- Contributions of the Church
5 True/False questions
William of Normandy → Other name for William the Conqueror
England, Wales, Scotland → Where are the Celts from?
Arthur → Welsh King, who went up the Anglo--Saxons, his stories were written down by Sir. Thomas Mallo
bretwalda → Anglo-Saxon word for ruling King
baths, roads, their type of military, Latin, stone buildings, government, religious beliefs, writing, literacy → 7 different kingdoms around England