5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- baths, roads, their type of military, Latin, stone buildings, government, religious beliefs, writing, literacy
- a Welsh King, who went up the Anglo--Saxons, his stories were written down by Sir. Thomas Mallo
- b Contributions of Roman invaders
- c Another word for alcohol
- d Celtic Queen who fought against the Romans, who won some battles.
- e Brought Christianity to England in 597
5 Multiple choice questions
- Where kings and thanes lived during this time?
- Major events that occurred in other parts of the world.
- The Iberian people built it around 3000 B.C., built in 3 stages. It was believed to have healing powers because of the bluestone, which came from Northern Wales. Located about an hour from London.
- A religious group associated with Stonehedge and nature, Celtic religious group, Paegan
- What year did William the Conqueror conquer England
5 True/False questions
St. Patrick → Roman Emperor who built a wall in Northern England to keep out Celts.
Iberians, Celts, Romans, Anglo-Saxon, Vikings, Normans (William the Conqueror from Normandy) → 7 different kingdoms around England
Claudius → A religious group associated with Stonehedge and nature, Celtic religious group, Paegan
Literacy in Latin, trade with other countries, idea of unity and peace → Where are the Celts from?
Londinium → Celtic Queen who fought against the Romans, who won some battles.