5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- China was at peace, Charlemagne king of France and trying to expand, Mayans flourished, Mohammed the prophet founded Islam.
- Mead hall
- William of Normandy
- a Roman Emperor who built a wall in Northern England to keep out Celts.
- b Major events that occurred in other parts of the world.
- c Old name of London, given by the Romans
- d Where kings and thanes lived during this time?
- e Other name for William the Conqueror
5 Multiple choice questions
- Where are the Celts from?
- Contributions of the Church
- Anglo-Saxon word for ruling King
- 7 different kingdoms around England
- What year did William the Conqueror conquer England
5 True/False questions
450-1066 → Years of the Anglo-Saxon period
St. Patrick → Roman Emperor who built a wall in Northern England to keep out Celts.
baths, roads, their type of military, Latin, stone buildings, government, religious beliefs, writing, literacy → Contributions of Roman invaders
Sir. Thomas Mallo → Man who wrote down stories of Arthur
Arthur → Welsh King, who went up the Anglo--Saxons, his stories were written down by Sir. Thomas Mallo