5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Literacy in Latin, trade with other countries, idea of unity and peace
- Iberians, Celts, Romans, Anglo-Saxon, Vikings, Normans (William the Conqueror from Normandy)
- a Invaders in order up to William the Conquerer
- b A gladiator who took over England from the Celts in about 44 A.D , when they ruled for 400 years
- c A religious group associated with Stonehedge and nature, Celtic religious group, Paegan
- d Anglo-Saxon word for ruling King
- e Contributions of the Church
5 Multiple choice questions
- Other name for William the Conqueror
- Roman Emperor who built a wall in Northern England to keep out Celts.
- Where are the Celts from?
- Celtic Queen who fought against the Romans, who won some battles.
- A person sings poetry and stories in song form
5 True/False questions
Mead hall → Where kings and thanes lived during this time?
Augustine → Brought Christianity to England in 597
baths, roads, their type of military, Latin, stone buildings, government, religious beliefs, writing, literacy → 7 different kingdoms around England
Arthur → Where is Normandy?
1066 → A person sings poetry and stories in song form