Although the scientific method is used by most of the sciences, it can also be applied to everyday situations. A situation is given below. Using the scientific method try to arrange the given steps in the correct order. Situation:
1. If the car doesn't start the problem might be in the battery.
2. Car doesn't start.
3. After charging the battery. Car starts working.
4. The car should start after charging the battery or changing the battery.
5. The car doesn't start because the battery is dead.
6. The car doesn't start even after charging the batter, the battery must have stopped working
1st EditionJoseph S. Levine, Kenneth R. Miller 1st EditionMichelle Provost-Craig, Susan J. Hall, William C. Rose 1st EditionMcGraw-Hill Education 1st EditionKenneth R. Miller, Levine