5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Inertia varies depending on what?
- If you ride your bicycle down a straight road 2 miles and then turn around and ride back, your distance is __________________________ your displacement.
- A skater in a parking lot. Can she have a constant speed and changing velocity? Can she have a changing speed and constant velocity? Explain your answer.
- What does a horizontal line on a velocity/time graph show?
- If the forces acting on an object at rest are ________________________, the object wll remain at rest.
- a Yes
You can be changing direction at constant speed to produce changing velocity. Any change in speed results in a change in velocity.
- b The mass of an object
- c greater than
- d Balanced forces
- e zero acceleration
5 Multiple choice questions
- speed=distance/time s=d/t
- Law of inertia
- Because it's changing direction.
5 True/False questions
Acceleration is..... → The speed and direction with which an object moves.
Velocity is..... → The speed and direction with which an object moves.
Two cars are trafveling along the same road at the same speed, but different velocities. Explain. → Opposite directions at the same speed.
Distance is.... → a change in position.
As a car slows down approaching a red traffic light its_______________________ is negative. → Velocity (speed)