5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Can an object be in motion if the net force acting on it is zero? Explain.
- Relate distance, speed, and time in an equation.
- As a car slows down approaching a red traffic light its_______________________ is negative.
- An object changing its speed from 12 m/s to 5 m/s is undergoing what kind of acceleration?
- Why does an object moving at a constant speed have velocity?
- a Negative
- b acceleration
- c speed=distance/time s=d/t
- d Yes, constant speed without friction
- e Because it's changing direction.
5 Multiple choice questions
- mass (inertia)
- a change in position.
- The mass of an object
5 True/False questions
3 m/s north is an example of what? → The mass of an object
Why is it necessary to wear a seat belt to hold you in place if you are riding in a car that stops suddenly? → If not, you will continue moving forward at the car's original speed.
What does a horizontal line on a velocity/time graph show? → Speed
Distance is.... → a change in position.
If you ride your bicycle down a straight road 2 miles and then turn around and ride back, your distance is __________________________ your displacement. → Speed