5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Acceleration occurs when an object changes its_______________________ or ________________________ or both.
- If you ride your bicycle down a straight road 2 miles and then turn around and ride back, your distance is __________________________ your displacement.
- Can an object be in motion if the net force acting on it is zero? Explain.
- An object changing its speed from 12 m/s to 5 m/s is undergoing what kind of acceleration?
- What does a horizontal line on a velocity/time graph show?
- a Negative
- b zero acceleration
- c Yes, constant speed without friction
- d Velocity (speed)
- e greater than
5 Multiple choice questions
- If not, you will continue moving forward at the car's original speed.
- Final velocity
- Law of inertia
- Distance= 5.0 km
- mass (inertia)
5 True/False questions
Acceleration is..... → The speed and direction with which an object moves.
Velocity is..... → The speed and direction with which an object moves.
Equation for acceleration → a=vf-vi/t
Distance is.... → The speed and direction with which an object moves.
3 m/s north is an example of what? → The mass of an object