5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- If the forces acting on an object at rest are ________________________, the object wll remain at rest.
- When calculating acceleration, to find the change in velocity, you subtract the _____________________________ velocity from the __________________________________ velocity.
- Inertia varies depending on what?
- Two cars are trafveling along the same road at the same speed, but different velocities. Explain.
- A skater in a parking lot. Can she have a constant speed and changing velocity? Can she have a changing speed and constant velocity? Explain your answer.
- a Balanced forces
- b The mass of an object
- c Initial
- d Opposite directions at the same speed.
- e Yes
You can be changing direction at constant speed to produce changing velocity. Any change in speed results in a change in velocity.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Distance= 5.0 km
- mass (inertia)
- Law of inertia
5 True/False questions
Relate distance, speed, and time in an equation. → speed=distance/time s=d/t
Why does an object moving at a constant speed have velocity? → zero acceleration
What does a horizontal line on a velocity/time graph show? → Speed
In the equation a=(vf-vi)/t, Vf stands for what? → The mass of an object
Acceleration is..... → The rate of change of velocity