5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- object of the preposition
- a is a word used to express an action, a condition, or a state of being.
- b are the most common adjectives
- c connects words or groups of words
- d is a word or phase that expresses a feeling
- e is the noun or pronoun that follows the preposition
5 Multiple choice questions
- noun that shows ownership or relationship
ex. star's mansion
- is used to express relationships between independent clauses.
ex. finally, furthermore, however, instead, and still.
- refers to a specific person, place or thing or idea
- names more than one person, place,thing, or idea
- single noun formed from two or more words.
5 True/False questions
coordinating conjunction → are word pairs that join words or groups of words.
ex. both... and, either...or, not only...but also, and whether...or.
action verb → expresses a physical or mental action.
common noun → general name for a person, place, thing. or idea
linking verb → links the subject of the sentence to a word in the predicate.
ex.am, is, was, were,appear, become, feel, look, remain, sound, and taste, express conditions.
compound preposition → shows the relationship between a noun or pronoun and another word in the sentence.
ex. about, before, by, during, on, and under