5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- Subordinating conjunctions
- linking verb
- definite articles
- coordinating conjunction
- a introduce subordinate clauses--- clauses cannot stand alone as complete sentences.
ex.after, because, if, so that, than, when, and while.
- b links the subject of the sentence to a word in the predicate.
ex.am, is, was, were,appear, become, feel, look, remain, sound, and taste, express conditions.
- c connects words or word groups that have equal importance in sentence.
ex. FANBOYS (for, and, nor, but, or, yet, so)
- d refers to a specific person, place or thing or idea
5 Multiple choice questions
- name of a particular person, place, thing, or idea
- connects words or groups of words
- names more than one person, place,thing, or idea
- names one person, place, thing, or idea
- shows the relationship between a noun or pronoun and another word in the sentence.
ex. about, before, by, during, on, and under
5 True/False questions
adverbs → is a word used to express an action, a condition, or a state of being.
verb → is a word used to express an action, a condition, or a state of being.
interjection → is a word or phase that expresses a feeling
indefinite articles → (a and an) refer to the unspecified members of groups of people, places, things, or ideas.
compound noun → general name for a person, place, thing. or idea