5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- collective noun
- object of the preposition
- singular noun
- conjunctive adverb
- a name of a group
- b is the noun or pronoun that follows the preposition
- c is a word used to express an action, a condition, or a state of being.
- d names one person, place, thing, or idea
- e is used to express relationships between independent clauses.
ex. finally, furthermore, however, instead, and still.
5 Multiple choice questions
- are formed from proper nouns. They're capitalized and often end with -n, -an, -ian, -ese, -or ish
ex. Chinese, Spanish.
- connects words or groups of words
- are the most common adjectives
- names an object that can be seen, heard, smelled, touched, or tasted
- shows the relationship between a noun or pronoun and another word in the sentence.
ex. about, before, by, during, on, and under
5 True/False questions
definite articles → refers to a specific person, place or thing or idea
indefinite articles → refers to a specific person, place or thing or idea
proper noun → name of a particular person, place, thing, or idea
action verb → expresses a physical or mental action.
Subordinating conjunctions → introduce subordinate clauses--- clauses cannot stand alone as complete sentences.
ex.after, because, if, so that, than, when, and while.