5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The wave-like or meandering pattern of the upper level winds in middle latitudes is of major importance for
- A radiation fog requires which of the following in order to form?
- Which type of cloud is most likely to form a halo around the Sun or the Moon?
- Which option above is generally associated with "fair" weather?
- A cT air mass is:
- a transporting heat between equator and poles.
- b high relative humidity and clear nighttime skies
- c graph c
- d cirrostratus
- e warm and dry
5 Multiple choice questions
- form or appearance.
- grow much more rapidly.
- speed and direction.
- the Bergeron process.
5 True/False questions
Hygroscopic nuclei: → can allow cloud droplets to form even if the relative humidity is
Identify the choice above that represents low pressure center in the Northern Hemisphere → the leeward shores of the Great Lakes
Clouds which have extensive vertical dimensions are → cumulus
This cloud sometimes produces mare's tails. → change in pressure along a horizontal surface
The ________ cloud is confined to the middle height range. → obvious vertical dimension.