5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- You would expect vertical airflow in an anticyclone to result in
- Large scale wind circulation systems that reverse with the seasons are called
- A cT air mass is:
- Lines connecting places having equal rainfall on a map are called:
- Identify the choice above that represents low pressure center in the Northern Hemisphere
- a warm and dry
- b isohyets
- c monsoons
- d graph b
- e convergence aloft.
5 Multiple choice questions
- can allow cloud droplets to form even if the relative humidity is less than 100 percent.
5 True/False questions
Most of the precipitation that falls in the middle latitudes is formed by: → the Bergeron process.
The effect of friction on the wind alters its → a warm current carrying water from the equator along the East Coast of the United States.
In the northern hemisphere, cyclonic winds flow → inward and counterclockwise.
Why do clouds represent a source of heat for the atmosphere? → Cloud formation releases latent heat to the air.
Which association is not correct? → high cloud...stratus