5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Comparing two things using like, as, than.
- b A short fictitious story that has a moral.
- c ...
- d The main person in the story.
- e To supply with critical or explanatory notes.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Distinctive quality or type of writing.
- The process of arriving at the conclusion, relative to the premises.
- The character who works against the protagonist.
- Incongruity between what might be expected and what actually occurs.
- Under goes an inner image.
5 True/False questions
Short Story → The main person in the story.
Sensory image → Words that appear to our senses.
Protagonist → The character who works against the protagonist.
Flat Character → Embodies a single quality, doesn't change throughout the entire story.
Tone or Voice → Words that appear to our senses.