5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Static Character
- Sensory image
- Flat Character
- a Embodies a single quality, doesn't change throughout the entire story.
- b Character does not change throughout story.
- c ...
- d The main character or hero.
- e Words that appear to our senses.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The main person in the story.
- The process of arriving at the conclusion, relative to the premises.
- Under goes an inner image.
- Incongruity between what might be expected and what actually occurs.
- When an object represents an idea.
5 True/False questions
Tone or Voice → Words that appear to our senses.
Metaphor → Comparing two things without using like, as, than.
Style → Distinctive quality or type of writing.
Antagonist → The main character or hero.
Simile → Distinctive quality or type of writing.