5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Sensory image
- Dynamic Character
- Literal language
- Short Story
- a The main person in the story.
- b Words that appear to our senses.
- c Under goes an inner image.
- d Words that mean exactly what they say.
- e Narrative with very few characters and conflicts.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The main character or hero.
- Character does not change throughout story.
- The personality or attitude of the writer towards the book.
- Comparing two things without using like, as, than.
- Revealing the personality of a character.
5 True/False questions
Parallelism → ...
Simile → Distinctive quality or type of writing.
Antagonist → The main character or hero.
Figurative Language → Words that mean exactly what they say.
Symbolism → Comparing two things using like, as, than.