5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Sensory image
- Static Character
- Dynamic Character
- a Words that appear to our senses.
- b Character does not change throughout story.
- c Incongruity between what might be expected and what actually occurs.
- d Under goes an inner image.
- e The main person in the story.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Comparing two things without using like, as, than.
- When an object represents an idea.
- Distinctive quality or type of writing.
- The character who works against the protagonist.
5 True/False questions
Literal language → Words that take on another meaning other than what they mean.
Parable → A short fictitious story that has a moral.
Characterization → Revealing the personality of a character.
Flat Character → Embodies a single quality, doesn't change throughout the entire story.
Short Story → The main person in the story.