5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Round Character
- Short Story
- a Narrative with very few characters and conflicts.
- b The main person in the story.
- c The process of arriving at the conclusion, relative to the premises.
- d Incongruity between what might be expected and what actually occurs.
- e Fully developed character (good and bad traits)
5 Multiple choice questions
- Revealing the personality of a character.
- Comparing two things without using like, as, than.
- Character does not change throughout story.
- Words that appear to our senses.
- A short fictitious story that has a moral.
5 True/False questions
Tone or Voice → The process of arriving at the conclusion, relative to the premises.
Figurative Language → Words that take on another meaning other than what they mean.
Protagonist → The character who works against the protagonist.
Annotate → Distinctive quality or type of writing.
Flat Character → Character does not change throughout story.