5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Static Character
- Dynamic Character
- Flat Character
- a Embodies a single quality, doesn't change throughout the entire story.
- b Character does not change throughout story.
- c Under goes an inner image.
- d The main person in the story.
- e To supply with critical or explanatory notes.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Fully developed character (good and bad traits)
- Revealing the personality of a character.
- The main character or hero.
- Incongruity between what might be expected and what actually occurs.
- Words that mean exactly what they say.
5 True/False questions
Inference → The process of arriving at the conclusion, relative to the premises.
Tone or Voice → The personality or attitude of the writer towards the book.
Parable → A short fictitious story that has a moral.
Metaphor → Comparing two things without using like, as, than.
Antagonist → The main character or hero.