6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- 32, fewer at higher sample rates
- True. And not only that, you can adjust the brightness as well!!
- Muting the track frees the used voice for that track
- The topmost, and the leftmost track gets priority (unless that track has been specifically assigned)
- In the Edit window, drag the track up; In the Mix window, drag the track left; in the Tracks List, drag the track up.
5 True/False questions
Pro Tools officially supprts a MAXIMUM of _____tracks on a single FireWire/1394 hard drive at 44.1 or 48 kHz sample rates → 32
What is a scenario in which you would use explicit voicing allocation? → Set the track's Voice selector to "off", Deactivate the track, Remove all of the track's output and send assignments;
What are the five Edit Window Scrolling options available in ProTools|HD systems? → No Scrolling, After Playback, Page, Continuous, and Center Playhead.
What window allows you to specify which tracks record to each drive? Must all tracks in a session record to the same drive? → Disk Allocation. No.
Which scrolling option disregards the Timeline Insertion Follows Playback setting? → Center Playhead.....the insubordinate bastard.