6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- You might have two different takes on two separate tracks....the topmost will play, and if there's a break in the playlist, the lower track will play
- No Scrolling, After Playback, Page, Continuous, and Center Playhead.
- Pro Tools will use a voice for a track when it contains regions and will not allocate a voice if there are no regions to playback
- Muting the track frees the used voice for that track
- If you have two versions of a part or track, if both are assigned to the same voice, only the topmost will play unless it has a break in the playlist, then the bottom track will play.
5 True/False questions
What elements of your session does the Color Pallette allow you to customize? → Set the track's Voice selector to "off", Deactivate the track, Remove all of the track's output and send assignments;
Which scrolling option disregards the Timeline Insertion Follows Playback setting? → Tracks, Groups, Regions, Regions in the Regions list, Markers.
What is the maximum of tracks (@48kHz) that Pro Tools can support using a FireWire hard drive? → 32, fewer at higher sample rates
What are a few ways that you can free a voice in use by a track? → Set the track's Voice selector to "off", Deactivate the track, Remove all of the track's output and send assignments;
True or False: Pro Tools allows you to get all cutesie by changing the opacity of the the color customizations? → True. And not only that, you can adjust the brightness as well!!