6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- The topmost, and the leftmost track gets priority (unless that track has been specifically assigned)
- If you have two versions of a part or track, if both are assigned to the same voice, only the topmost will play unless it has a break in the playlist, then the bottom track will play.
- Cntrl+Cmd+Click on the track type icon in the Mix window
- True. And not only that, you can adjust the brightness as well!!
- Center Playhead.....the insubordinate bastard.
5 True/False questions
What window allows you to specify which tracks record to each drive? Must all tracks in a session record to the same drive? → Disk Allocation. No.
What are the five Edit Window Scrolling options available in ProTools|HD systems? → Cntrl+Cmd+Click on the track type icon in the Mix window
What is the maximum number of simultaneous voices supported on a Pro Tools|HD system? → No Scrolling, After Playback, Page, Continuous, and Center Playhead.
Pro Tools officially supprts a MAXIMUM of _____tracks on a single FireWire/1394 hard drive at 44.1 or 48 kHz sample rates → 32
How can you increase the priority of an audio track within your session? → The topmost, and the leftmost track gets priority (unless that track has been specifically assigned)