6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Muting the track frees the used voice for that track
- Pro Tools will use a voice for a track when it contains regions and will not allocate a voice if there are no regions to playback
- 32, fewer at higher sample rates
- Tracks, Groups, Regions, Regions in the Regions list, Markers.
- If you have two versions of a part or track, if both are assigned to the same voice, only the topmost will play unless it has a break in the playlist, then the bottom track will play.
5 True/False questions
What are the five Edit Window Scrolling options available in ProTools|HD systems? → No Scrolling, After Playback, Page, Continuous, and Center Playhead.
True or False: Pro Tools allows you to get all cutesie by changing the opacity of the the color customizations? → True. And not only that, you can adjust the brightness as well!!
Pro Tools officially supprts a MAXIMUM of _____tracks on a single FireWire/1394 hard drive at 44.1 or 48 kHz sample rates → 32
What window allows you to specify which tracks record to each drive? Must all tracks in a session record to the same drive? → Disk Allocation. No.
What is the key command for making a track inactive in Pro Tools? → Set the track's Voice selector to "off", Deactivate the track, Remove all of the track's output and send assignments;