5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Holds strong digestive chemicals used to break down materials or "kill" the cell.
- Gel-like material outside the nucleus.
- The place where photosynthesis occurs in plant cells.
- The place where proteins are made.
- Gel-like material inside the nucleus.
5 True/False questions
Mitochondria → The "powerhouse" of the cell; where glucose and O2 are turned into energy.
Cell Membrane → Holds the cell together; acts as a gate or a fence.
Nucleus → Control center for the cell.
Nucleolus → Make the ribosomes.
Chromatin/Chromosomes → The place where proteins are made.