5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- The "powerhouse" of the cell; where glucose and O2 are turned into energy.
- Contains the genes; carries information about the cell.
- The place where photosynthesis occurs in plant cells.
- The place where proteins are made.
- Has canals that act as a "messenger system" for the nucleus.
5 True/False questions
Lysosome → The place where proteins are made.
Cell Membrane → Holds the cell together; acts as a gate or a fence.
Cytoplasm → Gel-like material outside the nucleus.
Vacuole → Storage for food, water, and/or wastes.
Cell Wall → Controls the cell during cell division.