5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Contains the genes; carries information about the cell.
- Gel-like material inside the nucleus.
- Storage for food, water, and/or wastes.
- The place where proteins are made.
- The "powerhouse" of the cell; where glucose and O2 are turned into energy.
5 True/False questions
Cell Membrane → Rigid outer surface that protects and gives support to plant cells.
Chloroplast → Gel-like material outside the nucleus.
Cytoplasm → Gel-like material inside the nucleus.
Centriole → Controls the cell during cell division.
Endoplasmic Reticulum → Gel-like material outside the nucleus.