5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Racist Influenced Perceptions
- Reciprocity norm
- a More likely to shoot someone if they are black than if they are white
- b the tendency for people who agree to a small action to comply later with a larger one
- c the unselfish regard for the welfare of others
- d an expectation that people will help, not hurt, those who have helped them
- e "us" people with whom we share a common identity
5 Multiple choice questions
- the tendency for observers when analyzing another's behavior to underestimate the impact of the situation and overestimate the impact of personal disposition
- power of the individual
- a percieved incompability of actions, goals, or ideas
- the enhancement of a group's prevailing inclinations through discussions within the group
- the theory that our social behavior is an exchange proces, the aim of which is to maximize benefits and minimize costs.
5 True/False questions
Cognitive Dissonance Theory → the theory that our social behavior is an exchange proces, the aim of which is to maximize benefits and minimize costs.
Social-Responsibility Norm → an expectation that people will help those dependent upon them
Proximity → a condition in which people recieve from a relationship in proportion to what they give to it.
Social Facilitation → Associate ourselves with certain groups and contrast ourselves with others.
Normative Social Influence → influnce resulting from one's willingness to accept others' opinions on reality.