5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Fundamental Attribution Error
- Seeing Black
- a the tendency for observers when analyzing another's behavior to underestimate the impact of the situation and overestimate the impact of personal disposition
- b sexually explicit and sexually violent materials
- c unjustifiable negative behavior towrd a group of people
- d person's features are percieved as typical of their racial category
- e adjusting our behavior or thinking toward some group standard
5 Multiple choice questions
- influnce resulting from one's willingness to accept others' opinions on reality.
- the theory that prejudice offers an outlet for anger by providing someone to blame
- The principle that frustration creates anger, which can generate agression
- occurs when people are influenced by incidental cues, such as a speaker's attractiveness
- the phenomenon that repeated exposure to stimuli increases the liking of them.
5 True/False questions
Foot-In-Door-Phenonenon → the tendency for people who agree to a small action to comply later with a larger one
Deindividuation → the loss of self-awareness and self restraint occuring in a group situations that foster arousal and anonymity.
GRIT → a set of expectations (norms) about a social position, defining how those in the positino ought to behave.
Unconsicous Patronization → giving harsher criticisms when said to be a black person more so than white
Ingroup Bias → a tendency to favor one's own group. created by making an "us-them" distinction