5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Just-World Phenomenon
- mere exposure effect
- Social Loafing
- a the tendency for people in a group to exert less effort when pooling their effortstoward attaining a common goal then when individually accountable.
- b the tendency for people who agree to a small action to comply later with a larger one
- c a condition in which people recieve from a relationship in proportion to what they give to it.
- d the tendency for people to believe the world is just and that people therefore get what they deserve and deserve what they get
- e the phenomenon that repeated exposure to stimuli increases the liking of them.
5 Multiple choice questions
- an expectation that people will help, not hurt, those who have helped them
- giving harsher criticisms when said to be a black person more so than white
- associating words that sound black or white with good or bad respectively
- the theory that we explain someone's behavior by crediting either the situation or a person's disposition.
- occurs when interested people focus on arguments and respond with favorable thoughts. More likely to influence behavior
5 True/False questions
Frustration-Agression Principle → The principle that frustration creates anger, which can generate agression
Altruism → the unselfish regard for the welfare of others
Social Facilitation → stronger responses on simple or well-learned tasks in the presence of others. ex) play better when people are watching
Frustration → the blocking of an attempt to achieve some goal
Aggressive-Replacement Programs → an expectation that people will help, not hurt, those who have helped them