5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Just-World Phenomenon
- Social Loafing
- mere exposure effect
- a the tendency for people in a group to exert less effort when pooling their effortstoward attaining a common goal then when individually accountable.
- b the tendency for people to believe the world is just and that people therefore get what they deserve and deserve what they get
- c sexually explicit and sexually violent materials
- d the phenomenon that repeated exposure to stimuli increases the liking of them.
- e the tendency for people who agree to a small action to comply later with a larger one
5 Multiple choice questions
- an aroused state of intense positive absorption in another, usually present at the beginning of a love relationship
- the theory that our social behavior is an exchange proces, the aim of which is to maximize benefits and minimize costs.
- that we will like those whose behavior is rewarding to us and that will we continue relationships that offer more rewards than costs.
- power of the individual
- occurs when interested people focus on arguments and respond with favorable thoughts. More likely to influence behavior
5 True/False questions
Role → Graduated and Reciprocated Initiatives in Tension: a strategy designed to decrease international tensions
Unconsicous Patronization → the enhancement of a group's prevailing inclinations through discussions within the group
Social Scripts → a situation in which the conflicting parties, by each rationally pursuing their self-interest, become caught in mutually destructive behavior.
The other-race effect → the tendency to recall faces of one's own radce more accurately than faces of other races.
Social Traps → a situation in which the conflicting parties, by each rationally pursuing their self-interest, become caught in mutually destructive behavior.