5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a A very wicked or cruel act, it usually involves violence or injury.
- b Loyal, reliable, and hardworking.
- c A person's ability to cope well with difficulties or to face a demanding situation in a spirited and resilient way.
- d Great enjoyment.
- e A place where people have deserted and it is in a state of bleak and dismal emptiness.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A defensive wall.
- One's friends, acquaintances, and relations.
- Twilight; dusk.
- Additional items of dress or equipment, or other items carried or worn by a person or used for a particular activity.
- Steal goods from a place or person, typically using force and in a time or war or civil disorder.
5 True/False questions
Splay → The handle of a weapon or tool.
Hone → Sharpen with a whetstone.
Minstrel → A medieval singer or musician. One who sang or recited lyric or heroic poetry to a musical accompaniment for the nobility.
Hilt → The handle of a weapon or tool.
Keen → Having or showing eagerness or enthusiasm.