5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Deserving or causing public disgrace or shame.
- b A defensive wall.
- c A medieval singer or musician. One who sang or recited lyric or heroic poetry to a musical accompaniment for the nobility.
- d Thrust or spread things out and apart.
- e A very wicked or cruel act, it usually involves violence or injury.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Having or showing eagerness or enthusiasm.
- Sharpen with a whetstone.
- Loyal, reliable, and hardworking.
- Twilight; dusk.
- The handle of a weapon or tool.
5 True/False questions
Coffer → A strongbox or small chest for holding valuables.
Kith → The handle of a weapon or tool.
Damask → Great enjoyment.
Desolate → A place where people have deserted and it is in a state of bleak and dismal emptiness.
Mettle → A person's ability to cope well with difficulties or to face a demanding situation in a spirited and resilient way.