5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a A medieval singer or musician. One who sang or recited lyric or heroic poetry to a musical accompaniment for the nobility.
- b The handle of a weapon or tool.
- c Additional items of dress or equipment, or other items carried or worn by a person or used for a particular activity.
- d A very wicked or cruel act, it usually involves violence or injury.
- e A place where people have deserted and it is in a state of bleak and dismal emptiness.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Steal goods from a place or person, typically using force and in a time or war or civil disorder.
- Thrust or spread things out and apart.
- One's friends, acquaintances, and relations.
- A strongbox or small chest for holding valuables.
- Loyal, reliable, and hardworking.
5 True/False questions
Skulk → One's friends, acquaintances, and relations.
Keen → Having or showing eagerness or enthusiasm.
Bulwark → A defensive wall.
Daunting → Twilight; dusk.
Damask → Great enjoyment.