5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a A cause of great distress or annoyance.
- b Deserving or causing public disgrace or shame.
- c Keep out of sight, typically with a sinister or cowardly motive.
- d Additional items of dress or equipment, or other items carried or worn by a person or used for a particular activity.
- e A defensive wall.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A medieval singer or musician. One who sang or recited lyric or heroic poetry to a musical accompaniment for the nobility.
- Sharpen with a whetstone.
- A strongbox or small chest for holding valuables.
- A very wicked or cruel act, it usually involves violence or injury.
- Great enjoyment.
5 True/False questions
Splay → Keep out of sight, typically with a sinister or cowardly motive.
Plunder → Steal goods from a place or person, typically using force and in a time or war or civil disorder.
Hilt → The handle of a weapon or tool.
Daunting → Twilight; dusk.
Desolate → Thrust or spread things out and apart.