5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Steal goods from a place or person, typically using force and in a time or war or civil disorder.
- b A defensive wall.
- c Deserving or causing public disgrace or shame.
- d Sharpen with a whetstone.
- e Great enjoyment.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Seeming difficult to deal with.
- Twilight; dusk.
- A medieval singer or musician. One who sang or recited lyric or heroic poetry to a musical accompaniment for the nobility.
- A place where people have deserted and it is in a state of bleak and dismal emptiness.
- One's friends, acquaintances, and relations.
5 True/False questions
Splay → The handle of a weapon or tool.
Stalwart → A defensive wall.
Accountrement → Seeming difficult to deal with.
Hilt → The handle of a weapon or tool.
Skulk → Keep out of sight, typically with a sinister or cowardly motive.