5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a A defensive wall.
- b Great enjoyment.
- c A place where people have deserted and it is in a state of bleak and dismal emptiness.
- d A very wicked or cruel act, it usually involves violence or injury.
- e Keep out of sight, typically with a sinister or cowardly motive.
5 Multiple choice questions
- One's friends, acquaintances, and relations.
- Loyal, reliable, and hardworking.
- Deserving or causing public disgrace or shame.
- Twilight; dusk.
- Thrust or spread things out and apart.
5 True/False questions
Hilt → The handle of a weapon or tool.
Accountrement → Seeming difficult to deal with.
Keen → Having or showing eagerness or enthusiasm.
Minstrel → A medieval singer or musician. One who sang or recited lyric or heroic poetry to a musical accompaniment for the nobility.
Damask → A defensive wall.