5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Point of view
- a a statement put forth and supported by evidence
- b not obvious
- c the perspective from which a story is told
- d An event or situation that may be interpreted in more than one way.
- e a type of serious drama that usually ends in disaster for the main character
5 Multiple choice questions
- description that appeals to the senses (sight, sound, smell, touch, taste)
- the force that moves people to act
- a dramatic work intended for performance by actors on a stage
- language that means exactly what it says
5 True/False questions
Denotative meaning → refers to the dictionary definition of a word
Sentence fragment → a sentence missing a subject or verb or complete thought
Restatement → expressing the same idea in different words
Omniscient narrator → The telling of a story or an account of an event or series of events.
Tone → The attitude of the author toward the audience and characters (e.g., serious or humorous).