5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- first quarter
- neap tide
- a a tide with the least distance between high and low tides
- b round pits on the moon caused by meteors
- c The force that attracts two objects towards each other
- d when you can see half of the sunlit side of the moon
- e The tendency of an object to resist a change in motion
5 Multiple choice questions
- the different shapes of the moon you see from earth are called...?
- if mass stays the same and distance increases, then the force of gravity...?
- when the moon's shadow hits Earth or Earth's shadow hits the moon, what occurs?
- March 21, Daytime is same length as night
- the movement of one object around another
5 True/False questions
New moon → when the side of the moon facing earth is dark
True → True or false: the same side of the moon always faces earth
Earths rotation on axis → what causes day and night?
Leap Year → when an extra day is added every 4 years because of the romans
full moon → when the side of the moon facing earth is dark