5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 29.5 days
- Sun, Earth, Moon
- a what is the alignment of the earth, sun, and moon during a lunar eclipse?
- b how many days does it take for a complete moon cycle to take place?
- c True or false: the same side of the moon always faces earth
- d Each of the two days when the noon sun is farthest north of south of the equator
- e a 24 hour cycle of day and night is called _______?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What law states that every object in the Universe attracts every other object?
- if mass stays the same and distance decreases, then the force of gravity...?
- the moon's diameter is about how much of earth's?
- a combined sun and moon force with the greatest difference between low and high tide
- True or false: the moon revolves around earth once a year
5 True/False questions
Highlands → mountains on the moon
orbit → True or false: the same side of the moon always faces earth
Solar and Lunar → when an extra day is added every 4 years because of the romans
revolution → the spinning motion of earth
daylight → a 24 hour cycle of day and night is called _______?