5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- New moon
- 29.5 days
- a when the side of the moon facing earth is dark
- b the study of moon, stars, and other objects in space
- c the larger, less dark part of the shadow
- d how many days does it take for a complete moon cycle to take place?
- e mountains on the moon
5 Multiple choice questions
- when the moon's shadow hits Earth or Earth's shadow hits the moon, what occurs?
- each of the two days when neither hemisphere is tilted towards or away from the sun
- True or false: a day and a year on the moon are the same length
- March 21, Daytime is same length as night
- a tide with the least distance between high and low tides
5 True/False questions
Sun, Earth, Moon → when the side of the moon facing earth is dark
Day → a 24 hour cycle of day and night is called _______?
full moon → when the side of the moon facing earth is dark
third quarter → the second time you can see half of the sunlit side of the moon
Inertia → dark, slat areas formed from hardened rock from lava flows.