5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- how much sunlight hits the moon
- The Law of Universal Gravitation
- a the different shapes of the moon you see from earth are called...?
- b what does the phase of the moon you see depend on?
- c the path of an object as it revolves around another object in space
- d The tendency of an object to resist a change in motion
- e What law states that every object in the Universe attracts every other object?
5 Multiple choice questions
- if mass increases and distance stays the same, then the force of gravity...?
- The force that attracts two objects towards each other
- the movement of one object around another
- what does the moon lack that earth has? this is why the temperatures vary so much
- when an extra day is added every 4 years because of the romans
5 True/False questions
Tides → the rise and fall of ocean water
daylight → In June, there are fewer hours of ________ and less direct sunlight in the Southern Hemisphere.
1/4 → the moon's diameter is about how much of earth's?
Maria → dark, slat areas formed from hardened rock from lava flows.
Earths rotation on axis → what causes day and night?