5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Leap Year
- New moon
- Summer Solstice
- A Lunar Eclipse
- a when an extra day is added every 4 years because of the romans
- b June 21, longest daytime, northern hemisphere is tilted towards the sun
- c the path of an object as it revolves around another object in space
- d when the moon's shadow hits Earth or Earth's shadow hits the moon, what occurs?
- e when the side of the moon facing earth is dark
5 Multiple choice questions
- what causes day and night?
- a 24 hour cycle of day and night is called _______?
- True or false: a day and a year on the moon are the same length
- how many days does it take for a complete moon cycle to take place?
- mountains on the moon
5 True/False questions
full moon → when the entire sunlit side of the moon faces earth
Gravity → the path of an object as it revolves around another object in space
revolution → Each of the two days when the noon sun is farthest north of south of the equator
Winter Solstice → June 21, longest daytime, northern hemisphere is tilted towards the sun
Vernal Equinox → september 22, Daytime is same length as night