5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- in a manner that is officially recognized; "He was not found __________ insane, so his trial commenced immediately."
- forecast of the probable course and outcome of a disease or situation; "After considering all of her tests, the __________ regarding her disease was not good."
- a medical treatment or a medicine that makes a sick person get better; "There has been only limited progress in the search for a __________ for diabetes."
- to insert into the body surgically; "She was considering having the veterinarian __________ a tracking chip in her dog's neck."
- to force or insert a substance into something else; "They will __________ the puppy with a counteractive drug if he has a reaction to the rabies shot."
5 True/False questions
scar → a lasting sign of damage, either physical or emotional; "The __________ on her wrist was indicative of the emotional effects she also experienced."."
vein → a blood vessel that carries blood from the capillaries toward the heart; "He prepared to draw blood from her left arm, but the __________ wasn't suitable, so he chose her right arm instead."
augment → a medical treatment or a medicine that makes a sick person get better; "There has been only limited progress in the search for a __________ for diabetes."
persist → persevere, keep at it, endure; "He will __________ in studying, because he is determined to get a high score."
wound → an opening in the skin made by injury or surgery; "They quickly applied a dressing to the __________ to keep it clean."