5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- to insert into the body surgically; "She was considering having the veterinarian __________ a tracking chip in her dog's neck."
- an opening in the skin made by injury or surgery; "They quickly applied a dressing to the __________ to keep it clean."
- a blood vessel that carries blood from the capillaries toward the heart; "He prepared to draw blood from her left arm, but the __________ wasn't suitable, so he chose her right arm instead."
- persevere, keep at it, endure; "He will __________ in studying, because he is determined to get a high score."
- a medical treatment or a medicine that makes a sick person get better; "There has been only limited progress in the search for a __________ for diabetes."
5 True/False questions
terminal → persevere, keep at it, endure; "He will __________ in studying, because he is determined to get a high score."
certifiably → related to something leading to the end or to death; "Her training in life-threatening diseases prepared her to work with __________ patients."
inject → to force or insert a substance into something else; "They will __________ the puppy with a counteractive drug if he has a reaction to the rabies shot."
anesthesia → a person whose weight is 30% or more above the level that would be appropriate for their body structure and height; "Because she was __________ , the doctor asked her to avoid certain foods."
scar → a lasting sign of damage, either physical or emotional; "The __________ on her wrist was indicative of the emotional effects she also experienced."."