5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Americas Liberal Values
- Representative government
- Northern Bankers, merchants, lawyers, and southern planters.
- Wright Mills
- Republic instead of a democracy.
- a Limited Representative Government
Separation of Church and State
- b Founders were.......
- c came up with the theory of the 3 interlocking sectors.
- d government in which you elect people to represent you.
- e Delegates chose blank instead of blank.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Natural rights theory- men are born with the rights to life, liberty and property.
- A way of understanding American Politics by focusing on the role of elites.
- Founders intended to create a what?
- Believed the masses lacked what?
- allow one branch to veto the decisions of the other.
5 True/False questions
Rhode island → in which state did rebels capture legislation?
Me and you → The men who own this country ought to govern it.
Athenian Democracy → the elite house
Plato → believed that the best government is one ruled by a just "philosopher king"
Largely unaccountable and self interested. → Delegates chose blank instead of blank.