5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- James Burgh
- "Big" Government.
- Me and you
- Roman Republic
- a this would defend the interests of elites and establish laws and order that would preserve the social, political, and economic order.
- b who are the masses?
- c Contained one house for commoners
Contained another house for upper class elites.
Although peoples house had the right to veto.
- d Doctrine of separation - first person to use "a small wall of separation"
- e They agreed that they would need how many states to ratify?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Limited Representative Government
Separation of Church and State
- in which state did rebels capture legislation?
- "The us constitution was written to protect the interests of the few from the interests of the many"
- not frequent.( is over the means not the end. )
- done by elites through the electoral college.
5 True/False questions
Paulo Freire → A way of understanding American Politics by focusing on the role of elites.
Republic instead of a democracy. → Delegates chose blank instead of blank.
Elites (not the people) should rule → done by elites through the electoral college.
Largely unaccountable and self interested. → Elites are.........
Competence (Education) → Believed the masses lacked what?