5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Congressman, Media, and Military Elites
- Jean Jacques Rousseau
- Elites (not the people) should rule
- Wright Mills
- Paulo Freire
- a Social contract theory- (father of the french revolution) men come together to create government for the purpose of protecting those rights. If government fails to protect those rights then men should rebel.
- b Founding fathers believed..............
- c Argues that education is a political process... and it can be used to nurture democracy or to destroy it.
- d came up with the theory of the 3 interlocking sectors.
- e The three interlocking sectors that hold power.
5 Multiple choice questions
- not frequent.( is over the means not the end. )
- Elites are.........
- "The us constitution was written to protect the interests of the few from the interests of the many"
- Limited Representative Government
Separation of Church and State
- the elite house
5 True/False questions
Bill of Rights → came up with the theory of the 3 interlocking sectors.
Rhode island → the elite house
Choose their senators. → the elite house
James Burgh → Doctrine of separation - first person to use "a small wall of separation"
Checks and Balances → allow one branch to veto the decisions of the other.