5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Northern Bankers, merchants, lawyers, and southern planters.
- Republic instead of a democracy.
- Howard Zinn
- The nation's first elites (founders)
- a 55 white, rich, well educated men.
- b Constitution was ratified in this year.
- c "The us constitution was written to protect the interests of the few from the interests of the many"
- d Founders were.......
- e Delegates chose blank instead of blank.
5 Multiple choice questions
- limited by written rules.
- this would defend the interests of elites and establish laws and order that would preserve the social, political, and economic order.
- Argues that education is a political process... and it can be used to nurture democracy or to destroy it.
- A way of understanding American Politics by focusing on the role of elites.
- Negative State theory- the only purpose of government is to protect against natural rights(life,liberty,property) Tie the hands of the government.
5 True/False questions
John Locke → The men who own this country ought to govern it.
Americas Liberal Values → allow one branch to veto the decisions of the other.
Founding Fathers → saw themselves as just-loving philosophical men. and believed they could best determine the will of the people.
Henry Giroux → who are the masses?
Election of the President → not frequent.( is over the means not the end. )