5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Checks and Balances
- John Jay
- Competence (Education)
- James madison
- Republic instead of a democracy.
- a who said "while it is necessary to control the masses, government must also control itself"
- b Delegates chose blank instead of blank.
- c Believed the masses lacked what?
- d The men who own this country ought to govern it.
- e allow one branch to veto the decisions of the other.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Contained one house for commoners
Contained another house for upper class elites.
Although peoples house had the right to veto.
- limited by written rules.
- "The us constitution was written to protect the interests of the few from the interests of the many"
- this would defend the interests of elites and establish laws and order that would preserve the social, political, and economic order.
- who are the masses?
5 True/False questions
1778 → Constitution was ratified in this year.
Paulo Freire → A way of understanding American Politics by focusing on the role of elites.
Election of the President → not frequent.( is over the means not the end. )
Plato → They agreed that they would need how many states to ratify?
Henry Giroux → "The us constitution was written to protect the interests of the few from the interests of the many"