5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Jiddu Krishnamurh
- Joseph Priestly
- Hamilton, Madison, Jay
- Limited Government
- "Big" Government.
- a Argued that education is a spiritual project- and it should help us to develop a moral consciousness.
- b limited by written rules.
- c Wrote a series of articles (the federalist papers)
They never used their real names.
in the papers they didn't identify themselves.
- d this would defend the interests of elites and establish laws and order that would preserve the social, political, and economic order.
- e Negative State theory- the only purpose of government is to protect against natural rights(life,liberty,property) Tie the hands of the government.
5 Multiple choice questions
- all societies are divided into.....
- Elites are.........
- They agreed that they would need how many states to ratify?
- Today, Americans have won the right to do this.
- Founders were.......
5 True/False questions
Elite Disagreement → not frequent.( is over the means not the end. )
Wright Mills → came up with the theory of the 3 interlocking sectors.
Henry Giroux → "The us constitution was written to protect the interests of the few from the interests of the many"
Howard Zinn → "The us constitution was written to protect the interests of the few from the interests of the many"
The nation's first elites (founders) → done by elites through the electoral college.