5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Northern Bankers, merchants, lawyers, and southern planters.
- Election of the President
- John Jay
- Elites (not the people) should rule
- James Burgh
- a done by elites through the electoral college.
- b The men who own this country ought to govern it.
- c Founders were.......
- d Doctrine of separation - first person to use "a small wall of separation"
- e Founding fathers believed..............
5 Multiple choice questions
- Colonies decided to impose taxes to pay the war debt.
in Massachusetts, this man, organized a revolt that spread.
- Commoners directly decided in a "Peoples assembly"
- allow one branch to veto the decisions of the other.
- Founders intended to create a what?
- Wrote a series of articles (the federalist papers)
They never used their real names.
in the papers they didn't identify themselves.
5 True/False questions
Choose their senators. → Today, Americans have won the right to do this.
Nine → They agreed that they would need how many states to ratify?
the senate → The men who own this country ought to govern it.
Plato → Constitution was ratified in this year.
James madison → Doctrine of separation - first person to use "a small wall of separation"