5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Besides tissues what else do multicellular organisms have?
- What are the specific functions cells perform for Continuing Existence?
- a They have organs
- b homeostasis
- c ability to maintain a steady state in the cell
- d formation of new cells.
- e elimination of NONSOLUABLE waste from the cell
5 Multiple choice questions
- Similar cells that are grouped together and perform similar functions.
- First to see what he thought to be "cells".
- used the word PROTOPLASM to name all the materials within the cell
- 1 - DNA governs the size
2 - The ratio btw the surface area of the cell and its volume. At a certain size the cell will need more nutients that can pass through the membrane.
- Yes, Cells perform the processes of life.
5 True/False questions
Is all of an organism made of cells? → The first thing he looked at was a thin slice of cork. He saw neat rows of little boxes and they looked like cells in a monastery so he named what he was looking at "cells".
What are the results of cellular division → a organism that consists of many cells
Organization of Multicelluar organisms → cells - tissues - organs - sytems
After a certain amount of growth what must occur? → Cell division, DNA can only control so much so cell division will occur after a limited amount of growth.
Excretion → removal of SOLUABLE waste from the cell