5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Do all cells perform all of the functions?
- What are organs?
- Robert Brown
- a movement of the cell itself (locomotion) or movement of substances and structures inside the cell (internal movement)
- b No, cells are specialized in multicellluar organisms
- c Discovered the NUCLEUS
- d synthesis and release of substances from the cell
- e Organs are tissues grouped together to perfrom a specific function for the organism.
5 Multiple choice questions
- elimination of NONSOLUABLE waste from the cell
- used the word PROTOPLASM to name all the materials within the cell
- No, the size determines the number of the cells. Elephant and Mice cells same size but elephants have more cells.
- ability to respond to external factors that affect the operations of the cell.
5 True/False questions
Absorption → removal of SOLUABLE waste from the cell
What are systems? → Similar cells that are grouped together and perform similar functions.
What are the results of cellular division → a organism that consists of many cells
What is a colonial organism? → a collection of similar cells living together. Each cell could alone carry on the processes of a cell in the colonial organism. (except reproduction cells)
Besides tissues what else do multicellular organisms have? → a organism that consists of many cells