5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Organisms that can mate and produce fertile offspring belong to the same ____________
- protects a cell and gives it shape
- protists, fungi, plant and animal cells have a nucleus and other membrane bound organelles
- Latent viruses do all of these except
- makes copies of viral DNA
- a cell wall
- b host cell
- c destroys the host cell immediately.
- d species
- e eukaryotic cells
5 Multiple choice questions
- endoplasmic reticulum
- Golgi body
- One celled organisms have one cell that perform all life functions. Many celled orgamisms have many cells and the cells depend on each other.
5 True/False questions
Compare and contrast plant and animl cells. → Prokaryotic are found in single celled organisms, lack a nucleus, and other membrane-based organelles. Eukaryotic are protists, fungi, plant, and animal cells, have a nucleus, and other membrane-based organelles.
made up of many cells, cells depend on each other → many celled organisms
make up animals, do not contain chloroplasts or a cell wall → animal cells
Your heart is an example of a(n) → organ
directs all cellular activities → cell wall