5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- When you receive a vaccine your body produces _____to help fight infection
- makes copies of viral DNA
- process materials and move them around in the cell
- Linneaus developed a system of grouping organisms that was accepted by most scientists. He grouped organisms with________
- needs a place to live, food source, and water
- a organism
- b interferons
- c similar structures
- d endoplasmic reticulum
- e host cell
5 Multiple choice questions
- cell wall
- latent virus is inactive and does not immediately destroy the host cell. Active virus does immediately destroy the host cell.
- eukaryotic cells
- plant cells
5 True/False questions
Compare and contrast one-celled and many celled organisms. → Plant cells make up plants, animal cells make up animals, plant cells contain chloroplasts and a cell all, animal cells lack those.
sorts and packages materials and moves them out of the cell → Golgi body
Compare and contrast prokayrotic cells and eukaryotic cells. → Plant cells make up plants, animal cells make up animals, plant cells contain chloroplasts and a cell all, animal cells lack those.
Organisms that can mate and produce fertile offspring belong to the same ____________ → species
does immediately destroy it's host cell, causes the host to produce new viruses like itself → latent virus