5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- compare and contrast a latent virus with an active virus.
- process materials and move them around in the cell
- all of these are characteristics of living things except
- All of these are wasy to prevent viral infections except
- The smallest group in the classification system used today is called a ________
- a endoplasmic reticulum
- b movement
- c antibiotics
- d species
- e latent virus is inactive and does not immediately destroy the host cell. Active virus does immediately destroy the host cell.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Plant cells make up plants, animal cells make up animals, plant cells contain chloroplasts and a cell all, animal cells lack those.
- latent virus
5 True/False questions
make up plants, contain chloroplasts, have cell wall → animal cells
makes copies of viral DNA → host cell
protists, fungi, plant and animal cells have a nucleus and other membrane bound organelles → prokaryotic cells
where energy is released when food is broken down into carbon dioxide and water → mitochondrian
have one cell, perform all life functins → nucleus