5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- needs a place to live, food source, and water
- Organisms that can mate and produce fertile offspring belong to the same ____________
- Compare and contrast prokayrotic cells and eukaryotic cells.
- compare and contrast a latent virus with an active virus.
- directs all cellular activities
- a nucleus
- b species
- c latent virus is inactive and does not immediately destroy the host cell. Active virus does immediately destroy the host cell.
- d Prokaryotic are found in single celled organisms, lack a nucleus, and other membrane-based organelles. Eukaryotic are protists, fungi, plant, and animal cells, have a nucleus, and other membrane-based organelles.
- e organism
5 Multiple choice questions
- Golgi body
- animal cells
- host cell
- one celled organisms
5 True/False questions
constantly flows inside the cell → cytoplasm
made up of many cells, cells depend on each other → many celled organisms
tells how an organism has changed over time → Phylogeny
Compare and contrast plant and animl cells. → Plant cells make up plants, animal cells make up animals, plant cells contain chloroplasts and a cell all, animal cells lack those.
Compare and contrast one-celled and many celled organisms. → Plant cells make up plants, animal cells make up animals, plant cells contain chloroplasts and a cell all, animal cells lack those.