5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- makes copies of viral DNA
- Organisms that can mate and produce fertile offspring belong to the same ____________
- needs a place to live, food source, and water
- makes proteins, attached to Rough Endoplasmic Reticulum
- have one cell, perform all life functins
- a species
- b organism
- c host cell
- d one celled organisms
- e ribosome
5 Multiple choice questions
- latent virus is inactive and does not immediately destroy the host cell. Active virus does immediately destroy the host cell.
- latent virus
- cell wall
- Plant cells make up plants, animal cells make up animals, plant cells contain chloroplasts and a cell all, animal cells lack those.
- One celled organisms have one cell that perform all life functions. Many celled orgamisms have many cells and the cells depend on each other.
5 True/False questions
When an organism regulates it's internal environment it is ________ → maintaining homeostasis
Your heart is an example of a(n) → chloroplast
Compare and contrast prokayrotic cells and eukaryotic cells. → Prokaryotic are found in single celled organisms, lack a nucleus, and other membrane-based organelles. Eukaryotic are protists, fungi, plant, and animal cells, have a nucleus, and other membrane-based organelles.
The smallest group in the classification system used today is called a ________ → species
make up plants, contain chloroplasts, have cell wall → animal cells