5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- Latent viruses do all of these except
- Organisms that can mate and produce fertile offspring belong to the same ____________
- found in single celled organisms, lack a nucleus and other membrane bound organelles
- compare and contrast a latent virus with an active virus.
- a latent virus is inactive and does not immediately destroy the host cell. Active virus does immediately destroy the host cell.
- b species
- c destroys the host cell immediately.
- d prokaryotic cells
5 Multiple choice questions
- cell membrane
- active virus
- Prokaryotic are found in single celled organisms, lack a nucleus, and other membrane-based organelles. Eukaryotic are protists, fungi, plant, and animal cells, have a nucleus, and other membrane-based organelles.
5 True/False questions
have one cell, perform all life functins → one celled organisms
Compare and contrast one-celled and many celled organisms. → Plant cells make up plants, animal cells make up animals, plant cells contain chloroplasts and a cell all, animal cells lack those.
makes proteins, attached to Rough Endoplasmic Reticulum → ribosome
All of these are wasy to prevent viral infections except → antibiotics
process materials and move them around in the cell → endoplasmic reticulum