5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Six Sigma
- appraisal costs
- check sheet
- prevention costs
- external failure costs
- a costs associated with efforts to prevent product defects and associated failure and appraisal costs.
- b costs associated with quality failures uncovered after products reach customers.
- c a tool for collecting, organizing, and displaying data with the goal of revealing underlying patterns.
- d Costs resulting from inspection used to assess quality levels.
- e a management program that seeks to improve the quality of process outputs by identifying and removing the causes of defects and variation in the various processes.
5 Multiple choice questions
- a graphical representation of the distribution of values.
- a measure of the variability or dispersion of a population, data set or distribution.
- A set of internationally accepted standards for business quality management systems.
- Diagrams that show the causes of certain outcomes. Aka fish bone diagrams or ishikawa charts.
- a measure of how well a product's designed features match up to the requirements of a given customer group.
5 True/False questions
Malcom Baldrige National Quality Award → a national quality award bestowed given by the United States National Institute for Standards and Technology (NIST) in recognition of superior quality and performance excellence.
product quality → a product's fitness for consumption in terms of meeting customers' needs and desires.
Pareto analysis → a technique for separating the critical few causes of problems for the trivial many.
plan-do-check-act cycle (PDCA) → a tool for collecting, organizing, and displaying data with the goal of revealing underlying patterns.
Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) → a design approach that balances customer requirements with the constraints and capabilities of the supporting manufacturing and service processes.