5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Environmental Scanning
- Mission Statement
- Ethical Standards
- a ...
- b The process of collecting information about forces in the marketing environment
- c A long-term view, or vision, of what the organization wants to become
- d ...Guides to moral behavior., The rules, standards, or principles governing the conduct of a person or the members of a profession.
- e A competitive structure in which an organization offers a product that has no close substitutes, making that organization the sole source of supply
5 Multiple choice questions
- Principles and standards that define acceptable marketing conduct as determined by various stakeholders
- A stage of the business cycle in which the economy moves from recession or depression toward prosperity
- A philosophy that an organization should try to provide products that satisfy customers needs through a coordinated set of activities that also allows the organization to achieve its goals
- An organizationwide commitment to researching and responding to customer needs
- After-tax income
5 True/False questions
Production Orientation → ... A philosophy that focuses on the internal capabilities of the firm rather than on the desires and needs of the marketplace.
...making whatever products are easy to produce and then trying to sell them
Philanthropic → A good, service, or idea
Stakeholder → Constituents who have a "stake," or claim, in some aspect of a company;s products, operations, markets, industry, and outcomes
Recession → A stage of the business cycle during which unemployment rises and total buying power declines, stifling both consumer and business spending
Boston Consulting Group → ... Business portfolio matrix that uses market growth rate and relative market share as the indicators of the firm's strategic position.