5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Proactive / Reactive
- No-Governmental Regulatory
- Competitive Advantage
- Corporate Culture
- a ...Take care of it before vs. Take care of it after
- b ...the set of values, norm, and beliefs that influence the behavior of everyone in the organization
- c The results of a company matching a core competency to opportunities it has discovered in the marketplace
- d A competitive structure in which a few sellers control the supply of a large proportion of a product
- e ...
5 Multiple choice questions
- The process of establishing an organizational mission and formulating goals, corporate strategy, marketing objectives, marketing strategy, and a marketing plan
- ...generous in assistance to the poor, humanitarian; benevolent; relating to monetary generosity
- Constituents who have a "stake," or claim, in some aspect of a company;s products, operations, markets, industry, and outcomes
- Firms that market products with similar features and benefits to the same customers at similar prices
5 True/False questions
Production Orientation → ... A philosophy that focuses on the internal capabilities of the firm rather than on the desires and needs of the marketplace.
...making whatever products are easy to produce and then trying to sell them
Marketing Mix → A written document that specifies the activites to be preformed to implement and control the organization's marketing activites
Boston Consulting Group → ... Business portfolio matrix that uses market growth rate and relative market share as the indicators of the firm's strategic position.
SWOT analysis → Assessment of an organization's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats
Marketing → A group of individuals and/or organizations that have needs for products in a product class and have the ability, willingness, and authority to purchase those products