5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Target Market
- Market Share
- a The group of customers on which marketing efforts are focused
- b A stage of the business cycle during which unemployment rises and total buying power declines, stifling both consumer and business spending
- c The percentage of a market that actually buys a specific product from a particular company
- d A stage of the business cycle when unemployment is extremely high, wages are very low, total disposable income is at a minimum, and consumers lack confidence in the economy
- e The provision or transfer or goods, services, or ideas in return for something of value
5 Multiple choice questions
- ...A sustainability label aimed at helping consumers identify the environmental and social performance of products and which meets a specified performance level as compared to products in the same product group. Examples include Energy Star, Fair Trade, Organic, ISO 14,000 series, FSC Forest Stewardship Council, and MSC Marine Stewardship Council (Sustainable Seafood).
- Firms that market products with similar features and benefits to the same customers at similar prices
- The process of assessing and interpreting the information gathered through environmental scanning
- ... Business portfolio matrix that uses market growth rate and relative market share as the indicators of the firm's strategic position.
5 True/False questions
Marketing Mix → Four marketing elements- product, distribution, promotion, and pricing- that a firm can control to meet the needs of customers within its target markets
Discretionary Income → After-tax income
Relationship Marketing → A strategic process involving stakeholder assessment to create meaningful long-term relationships with customers while maintaining, supporting, and enhancing the natural environment
Pure Competition → ...
Marketing Concept → Principles and standards that define acceptable marketing conduct as determined by various stakeholders