6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- The amount of matter something is made of.
- The one factor that differs in a controlled experiment.
- A series of steps that is used to answer a question or solve a problem.
- The use of knowledge, tools, and materials to solve problems and accomplish tasks.
- A unifying explanation for hypotheses and observations that have been supported by many tests.
5 True/False questions
dependent variable → This is the variable that changes because a change was made to the experiment.
hypothesis → A possible explanation for what you have observed. This is based on what you know.
life science → The one factor that differs in a controlled experiment.
compound light microscope → A microscope that uses tiny particles of matter to produce magnified images.
control group → This group stays the same and is use as a reference.