6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- The amount of space that something occupies or the amount of space something contains.
- The measure of how hot or cold something is.
- This tests only one factor at a time
- The amount of matter something is made of.
- A microscope that consists of a tube with lenses, a stage, and a light source.
5 True/False questions
dependent variable → This is the variable that changes because a change was made to the experiment.
life science → The study of living things.
electron microscope → This group stays the same and is use as a reference.
scientific method → This group stays the same and is use as a reference.
control group → This group stays the same and is use as a reference.