6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- The measure of how hot or cold something is.
- The amount of space that something occupies or the amount of space something contains.
- This group stays the same and is use as a reference.
- A series of steps that is used to answer a question or solve a problem.
- This is the variable that we change for the experiment.
5 True/False questions
controlled experiment → This group stays the same and is use as a reference.
life science → The one factor that differs in a controlled experiment.
compound light microscope → A microscope that consists of a tube with lenses, a stage, and a light source.
area → The amount of matter something is made of.
mass → The measure of how much surface an object has.