6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- This group stays the same and is use as a reference.
- A possible explanation for what you have observed. This is based on what you know.
- The one factor that differs in a controlled experiment.
- A microscope that consists of a tube with lenses, a stage, and a light source.
- The measure of how much surface an object has.
5 True/False questions
temperature → The measure of how hot or cold something is.
theroy → A unifying explanation for hypotheses and observations that have been supported by many tests.
scientific method → This group stays the same and is use as a reference.
mass → The measure of how much surface an object has.
independent variable → This is the variable that we change for the experiment.