6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- This is the variable that we change for the experiment.
- A possible explanation for what you have observed. This is based on what you know.
- This tests only one factor at a time
- The study of living things.
- A unifying explanation for hypotheses and observations that have been supported by many tests.
5 True/False questions
compound light microscope → A microscope that uses tiny particles of matter to produce magnified images.
scientific method → This group stays the same and is use as a reference.
dependent variable → This is the variable that changes because a change was made to the experiment.
volume → The amount of space that something occupies or the amount of space something contains.
temperature → The measure of how hot or cold something is.