6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- This is the variable that we change for the experiment.
- The measure of how hot or cold something is.
- The one factor that differs in a controlled experiment.
- The amount of space that something occupies or the amount of space something contains.
- A series of steps that is used to answer a question or solve a problem.
5 True/False questions
compound light microscope → A microscope that consists of a tube with lenses, a stage, and a light source.
controlled experiment → This tests only one factor at a time
electron microscope → A microscope that uses tiny particles of matter to produce magnified images.
life science → The study of living things.
theroy → A unifying explanation for hypotheses and observations that have been supported by many tests.