6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- A unifying explanation for hypotheses and observations that have been supported by many tests.
- The study of living things.
- This is the variable that we change for the experiment.
- The measure of how much surface an object has.
- A possible explanation for what you have observed. This is based on what you know.
5 True/False questions
variable → The one factor that differs in a controlled experiment.
technology → The use of knowledge, tools, and materials to solve problems and accomplish tasks.
mass → The amount of matter something is made of.
scientific method → This group stays the same and is use as a reference.
electron microscope → A microscope that uses tiny particles of matter to produce magnified images.