5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Additive Primary colors
- Subtractive primary colors
- a are obtained by light: red, green and blue (RGB). when combined, these colors create white.
- b the giving or offering of gifts, services, favors, or goods
- c magenta and yellow (CMY). They form the basis of printing colors and combine to form black, the k in CMYK. The second set of of subtractive primary color is red yellow and blue (RYB). This Model is primarily used in art and design education, particularly painting and design.
- d Saturation is the intensity of a hue from grey. At maximum saturation a color would contain no grey at all. At minimum saturation a color would contain mostly grey.
- e slander is spoken and libel is written
5 Multiple choice questions
- is responsible for determining what is news and what is not
- the action of making new or secret information
- if a news agency is believed to give the views to only one side of an argument then that agency is committing
- when a period time is given so that all parties involved are allowed to see and review any evidence so that all of the facts
- Portable Network Graphic is a lossless compressed file format meant to replace GIF as it can be used with most of the newer web browsers.
5 True/False questions
Sensation → the use of exciting or shocking stories or language at the expense of accuracy, in order to provoke public interest or excitement
trademark → a symbol, word or words legally registered or established by use as representing a company or product
JPEG → Joint Photographic Experts Group graphics are one of the two most popular formats used on the web. this format is not good for images with large areas of solid color but is ideal for photographs and images with shadow effects, subtle color changes or gradations. it is compressed file format.
kerning → is the space between line or text
Secondary colors → are red green blue