5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- RYB: Art
- RGB Color
- an opinion
- acceptable policy
- a Model
- b when the government decides which books you you can and cannot read
- c a document that determines what is allowed and what is not allowed while using equipment provided by an institution
- d an editorial piece is most often stated
- e used for painting and design.
5 Multiple choice questions
- used for print and design
- slander is spoken and libel is written
- the use of exciting or shocking stories or language at the expense of accuracy, in order to provoke public interest or excitement
- magenta and yellow (CMY). They form the basis of printing colors and combine to form black, the k in CMYK. The second set of of subtractive primary color is red yellow and blue (RYB). This Model is primarily used in art and design education, particularly painting and design.
- the apperance of the word of line of two text you ate working with will be off as well.
5 True/False questions
trademark → a symbol, word or words legally registered or established by use as representing a company or product
PSD → this is the file format that photoshop uses and it cannot be opened by very many non-Adobe applications
Saturation → Saturation is the intensity of a hue from grey. At maximum saturation a color would contain no grey at all. At minimum saturation a color would contain mostly grey.
media bias → the use of exciting or shocking stories or language at the expense of accuracy, in order to provoke public interest or excitement
bibery → the giving or offering of gifts, services, favors, or goods