5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Additive Primary colors
- RGB Color
- a Model
- b Bitmap files were originated by Microsoft and are used for almost any type of graphic
- c the giving or offering of gifts, services, favors, or goods
- d used for photography, video/film, design
- e are obtained by light: red, green and blue (RGB). when combined, these colors create white.
5 Multiple choice questions
- is the process of reversing an alias, that is, reducing the "jaggies" Antialiasing produces smoother curves by adjusting the boundary between the background and the pixel region that is being antialiased
- a document that determines what is allowed and what is not allowed while using equipment provide by an institution
- a document that determines what is allowed and what is not allowed while using equipment provided by an institution
- Portable Network Graphic is a lossless compressed file format meant to replace GIF as it can be used with most of the newer web browsers.
- the action of making new or secret information
5 True/False questions
sound bite → a short extract from a recored interview, chosen for its appropriateness
TIFF → These Files are high resolution and have a correspondingly large file size. they produce much higher quality print outs than Gif or JPG Files
accurate → in practical terms, hue refers to a specific tone of color. It is not another name for color as color can have saturation and brightness as well
Sensation → Saturation is the intensity of a hue from grey. At maximum saturation a color would contain no grey at all. At minimum saturation a color would contain mostly grey.
Brightness → brightness refers to much white or black is contained within a color