5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Primary color models
- serif type
- a brightness refers to much white or black is contained within a color
- b Portable Network Graphic is a lossless compressed file format meant to replace GIF as it can be used with most of the newer web browsers.
- c can be divided into categories: additive and subtractive
- d These Files are high resolution and have a correspondingly large file size. they produce much higher quality print outs than Gif or JPG Files
- e has extensions or strokes on the ends of the letters.
5 Multiple choice questions
- the exclusive legal right, given to an originator or an assignee to print, publish, perform, film, or record literary, artistic, or musical material, and to authorize others to do the same
- when a period time is given so that all parties involved are allowed to see and review any evidence so that all of the facts
- if a news agency is believed to give the views to only one side of an argument then that agency is committing
- a short extract from a recored interview, chosen for its appropriateness
- the giving or offering of gifts, services, favors, or goods
5 True/False questions
accurate → Saturation is the intensity of a hue from grey. At maximum saturation a color would contain no grey at all. At minimum saturation a color would contain mostly grey.
Additive Primary colors → are obtained by light: red, green and blue (RGB). when combined, these colors create white.
Hue → this is the file format that photoshop uses and it cannot be opened by very many non-Adobe applications
RYB: Art → used for photography, video/film, design
PSD → Portable Network Graphic is a lossless compressed file format meant to replace GIF as it can be used with most of the newer web browsers.