5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- media bias
- News Council
- Additive Primary colors
- a the practice of officially examining books, movies, etc., and suppressing unacceptable parts
- b the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own
- c are obtained by light: red, green and blue (RGB). when combined, these colors create white.
- d if a news agency is believed to give the views to only one side of an argument then that agency is committing
- e is responsible for determining what is news and what is not
5 Multiple choice questions
- the action of making new or secret information
- brightness refers to much white or black is contained within a color
- a document that determines what is allowed and what is not allowed while using equipment provide by an institution
- the apperance of the word of line of two text you ate working with will be off as well.
- These Files are high resolution and have a correspondingly large file size. they produce much higher quality print outs than Gif or JPG Files
5 True/False questions
Hue → Portable Network Graphic is a lossless compressed file format meant to replace GIF as it can be used with most of the newer web browsers.
JPEG → Joint Photographic Experts Group graphics are one of the two most popular formats used on the web. this format is not good for images with large areas of solid color but is ideal for photographs and images with shadow effects, subtle color changes or gradations. it is compressed file format.
bribery → when money, goods, or services are exchanged in order to gain favoritism
PSD → Portable Network Graphic is a lossless compressed file format meant to replace GIF as it can be used with most of the newer web browsers.
leading → the apperance of the word of line of two text you ate working with will be off as well.