5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- RYB: Art
- a used for painting and design.
- b when the government decides which books you you can and cannot read
- c is the space between line or text
- d is the process of reversing an alias, that is, reducing the "jaggies" Antialiasing produces smoother curves by adjusting the boundary between the background and the pixel region that is being antialiased
- e Joint Photographic Experts Group graphics are one of the two most popular formats used on the web. this format is not good for images with large areas of solid color but is ideal for photographs and images with shadow effects, subtle color changes or gradations. it is compressed file format.
5 Multiple choice questions
- has extensions or strokes on the ends of the letters.
- Saturation is the intensity of a hue from grey. At maximum saturation a color would contain no grey at all. At minimum saturation a color would contain mostly grey.
- the exclusive legal right, given to an originator or an assignee to print, publish, perform, film, or record literary, artistic, or musical material, and to authorize others to do the same
- if a news agency is believed to give the views to only one side of an argument then that agency is committing
- Portable Network Graphic is a lossless compressed file format meant to replace GIF as it can be used with most of the newer web browsers.
5 True/False questions
CMYK → used for print and design
an opinion → an editorial piece is most often stated
Spoken → slander is spoken and libel is written
trademark → the giving or offering of gifts, services, favors, or goods
Secondary colors → are red green blue