5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Additive Primary colors
- an opinion
- serif type
- a Bitmap files were originated by Microsoft and are used for almost any type of graphic
- b Saturation is the intensity of a hue from grey. At maximum saturation a color would contain no grey at all. At minimum saturation a color would contain mostly grey.
- c has extensions or strokes on the ends of the letters.
- d are obtained by light: red, green and blue (RGB). when combined, these colors create white.
- e an editorial piece is most often stated
5 Multiple choice questions
- a document that determines what is allowed and what is not allowed while using equipment provided by an institution
- brightness refers to much white or black is contained within a color
- if Mr. Gore allows one student to use there cell phone in class to text their friend and tells another student that is in the same situation that they cannot do the same
- when a period time is given so that all parties involved are allowed to see and review any evidence so that all of the facts
5 True/False questions
primary colors → cyan, magenta and yellow, are formed by the sum of two primary colors of equal intensity.
Discloser → the action of making new or secret information
Sensation → the use of exciting or shocking stories or language at the expense of accuracy, in order to provoke public interest or excitement
plagerism → the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own
accurate → when something has been reported as close to the truth as possible