5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- association fibers
- inferior colliculi
- cerebral medulla
- cerebrum; diencephalon
- a Two are found in the corpora quadrigemina.
Involved in hearing.
- b T or F: Cranial nerves are part of the PNS that arises directly from the brain.
- c Connections (fibers) within the same hemisphere.
- d Def.: White matter between the cortex and nuclei that contains association, commissural, and projection fibers.
- e The limbic system is part of the ______ and ________ of the brain.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The Infundibulum of the hypothalamus controls the ________ system.
- Lateral ventricles are within ______ hemispheres.
- Outer surface of the cerebrum.
- Def.: Internal organs collectively (especially those in the abdominal cavity).
a b c d e f g h i j k l
5 True/False questions
flocculonodular lobe → Lobe of the cerebrum responsible for reception and integration of visual input.
trigeminal; abducens; facial; vestibulocochlear; glossophyrangyl → Give the names of the cranial nerve nuclei present in the pons.
projection fibers → Tracts (fibers) between the cerebrum and other parts of the brain and spinal cord.
Circle of Willis → aka cerebral arterial circle
diencephalon → Part of the brain located between the brainstem and cerebrum.