5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- blood flow
- a This portion of the brain has gray cortex and nuclei with white matter (tracts) between.
- b The ______ cerebellar peduncle goes to the pons.
- c Interruption of this to the brain can cause unconsciousness and irreversible brain damage.
- d T or F: The medulla oblongata has both ascending and descending nerve tracts.
5 Multiple choice questions
- T or F: The medulla oblongata only has descending nerve tracts.
- Part of the diencephalon that has two lateral portions connected by the intermediate mass.
- Two are found in the corpora quadrigemina.
Involved in hearing.
a b c d e f g h i j k l
- The act of achieving full gratification.
5 True/False questions
thalamus; amygdaloid body; caudate nucleus; lentiform nucleus; subthalamic nucleus; substantia nigra →
a b c d e f g
brain → The substantia nigra of the midbrain is pigmented with _________.
choroid plexuses → Def.: Located in each of the four ventricles; produce CSF which fills ventricles and other parts of the brain and spinal cord.
CSF → T or F: The brain requires very little blood.
superior → The _______ cerebellar peduncle goes to the medulla oblongata.