5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- third person limited omniscient
- Tom Godwin
- title towards Psalm 137 and it compares Jerusalem to New York
- first person
- a point of view in "By the Waters of Babylon"
- b author of "The Cold Equations"
- c point of view in "The Cold Equations"
- d Biblical allusion in "By the Waters of Babylon"
- e antagonist in "Colomber"
5 Multiple choice questions
- struggle between opposing forces
- author of "Two Kinds"
- What does the pearl symbolize in "Colomber" ?
- writing style of the "Storyteller"
- What is "The Storyteller" an example of?
5 True/False questions
mythologized → How do we know time has elasped in "By the Waters of Babylon" ?
Relationships are more important than work → What did the fishermen find at the end of "Colomber" ?
all the hopes her mother had for her daughter → What does the piano represent in "Two Kinds"
alliteration → "By the Waters of Babylon" is an example of what?
work → In "Contents of Dead Man's Pocket", what does the apartment symbolize?