5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- joy and peace of mind
- Frank McCourt
- her better understanding of her sister's death
- a author's characteristic manner of expression
- b author of "Typhoid Fever"
- c In "The Leap", the grave stone seems to become clearer, what does this symbolize?
- d What is the man's profession in "The Pedestrian" ?
- e What would the pearl bring to a person in "Colomber" ?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Who could see the colomber in the story "Colomber" ?
- author of "By the Waters of Babylon"
- In "The Leap", what does her second husband teacher her to do?
- In "By the Waters of Babylon" the narrator's father warns truth should come?
- In "By the Waters of Babylon" its implied that the gods treated knowledge how?
5 True/False questions
flashback → What is this an example of: " I was seven the year the house caught fire" ?
satire → author's characteristic manner of expression
Saki → What is "The Storyteller" an example of?
Jack Finney → author of "Contents of a Dead Man's Pocket"
flashback → protagonist in "Colomber"