5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- enemy and a friend
- a What is this an example of: " shoe sole shuffling and scraping" ?
- b moral/lesson of a story
- c In "Contents of Dead Man's Pocket", what does the ledge symbolize?
- d What is the colomber viewed as by Stefano?
- e writing that ridicules to bring about change
5 Multiple choice questions
- Who could see the colomber in the story "Colomber" ?
- What did the author NOT use to make the time seem to move more slowly in "Contents of Dead Man's Pocket" ?
- point of emotional intensity
- In "By the Waters of Babylon" its implied that the gods treated knowledge how?
- writing style of "The Pedestrian"
5 True/False questions
Relationships are more important than work → In "The Cold Equations", which comparison isn't made between nature and technology?
Louise Erdich → voice in "Typhoid Fever"
he realized he needed family → theme of "The Pedestrian"
Stefano in the boat facing the colomber → What did the fishermen find at the end of "Colomber" ?
Ray Bradbury → author of "The Pedestrian"