5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Stephen Vincenet Benet
- story of their survival and hardships
- third person
- victim and his family
- fear of gods and fear of dying
- a Who could see the colomber in the story "Colomber" ?
- b author of "By the Waters of Babylon"
- c internal conflict in "By the Waters of Babylon"
- d What is the quilt symbolic of in "Everyday Use"
- e narrator distinguished by "he,she,it"
5 Multiple choice questions
- a glimpse into the past
- What does the pearl symbolize in "Colomber" ?
- writing style of "The Pedestrian"
- What is "The Storyteller" an example of?
- turning point in "Contents of a Dead Man's Pocket" ?
5 True/False questions
foreshadowing → What is this an example of: "lips destined never again to meet" ?
first person narration → point of view in "By the Waters of Babylon"
wasted life → writing that ridicules to bring about change
Louise Erdich → antagonist in "Colomber"
love,work,friends → In the poem "You want a social life, with friends", what 3 elements of life are mentioned?