5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Their nature is spirit and their office is angel.
- sin, the free choice to reject God and his plan for our living goodness
- inferior; superior
- Man is the only visible creature that is able to know and love his creator.
He is the only creator on Earth the God has willed for its own sake.
He alone is called to share in God's life.
Man is not just a something, but a someone.
Man is both bodily and spiritual.
- evil is the lack of some perfection. Example: Darkness is the absence of light
- a Privation theory
- b moral evils
- c What does St. Augustine say about Angels?
- d What 5 ways is man made by God's Image and Likeness?
- e Angels are ______ to God and ________to man.
5 Multiple choice questions
- 2 things our Lord teach us about prayer is:
- 4 parts of man that can be engaged in prayer/God.
- 3 ways of prayer:
- What 2 gifts do angels possess?
- How do we speak about God?
5 True/False questions
the belief that God made the world but abandoned it after he created it. → materialism
designate the Father, SOn, and Holy Spirit in the real distinction among them → hypostasis
designate the divine being in its unity → substance
the belief that everything was made without a divine origin → materialism
whole body and soul → ex nihilo