5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- the belief that there are two gods, an evil one and a good one. Evil creates the materialistic world and Good created the spiritual world.
- heresy that says that each person of the trinity is a different mask that God wears
- the foundation of God's plan
- a dualism
- b How does creation relate to our salvation?
- c 3 ways of prayer:
- d Modalism/sabellianism
- e 9 types of angels:
5 Multiple choice questions
- 4 types of prayer:
- How many persons are there in God?
- ex nihilo
- Why does God permit physical evils?
- What does St. Augustine say about Angels?
5 True/False questions
mystery. Our knowledge and language of God are limited. → 2 things our Lord teach us about prayer is:
designate the Father, SOn, and Holy Spirit in the real distinction among them → What does St. Augustine say about Angels?
whole body and soul → ex nihilo
the Our Father and to pray humbly → What part of man should prayer properly engage?
the belief that God made the world but abandoned it after he created it. → deism