5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- lack of perfection
- the Our Father and to pray humbly
- inferior; superior
- the foundation of God's plan
- Pure act
- a evil
- b How does creation relate to our salvation?
- c Angels are ______ to God and ________to man.
- d 2 things our Lord teach us about prayer is:
- e 10 attribute of God:
5 Multiple choice questions
- Why does God permit physical evils?
- God is a _______. What does this mean?
- How many persons are there in God?
5 True/False questions
emotions → 4 parts of man that can be engaged in prayer/God.
Their nature is spirit and their office is angel. → What does St. Augustine say about Angels?
the belief that there are two gods, an evil one and a good one. Evil creates the materialistic world and Good created the spiritual world. → deism
Angels → 9 types of angels:
the belief that everything was made without a divine origin → pantheism