5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- sin, the free choice to reject God and his plan for our living goodness
- analogies and metaphors
- designate the Father, SOn, and Holy Spirit in the real distinction among them
- whole body and soul
- God creates out of nothing
God creates with order
God makes man in His image and likeness, set apart from all other creatures.
Man is the culmination of God's creative work.
It is only after the Creation on man that God calls His work, very good.
God draws all of creation into a covenant with Himself when he rests on the seventh day
- a moral evils
- b What are 6 things we learn about God through his creation?
- c How do we speak about God?
- d What part of man should prayer properly engage?
- e hypostasis
5 Multiple choice questions
- 9 types of angels:
- How does creation relate to our salvation?
- 2 things our Lord teach us about prayer is:
- How long did it take God to create the world?
- 4 types of prayer:
5 True/False questions
heresy that says that each person of the trinity is a different mask that God wears → Modalism/sabellianism
We would cease to exist → ex nihilo
In order to punish sin. Can bring good out of evil → How does creation relate to our salvation?
designate the divine being in its unity → What 2 gifts do angels possess?
Man is the only visible creature that is able to know and love his creator.
He is the only creator on Earth the God has willed for its own sake.
He alone is called to share in God's life.
Man is not just a something, but a someone.
Man is both bodily and spiritual. → What 5 ways is man made by God's Image and Likeness?