5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- the Our Father and to pray humbly
- the belief that everything was made without a divine origin
- heresy that says that each person of the trinity is a different mask that God wears
- out of nothing
- everything is God, the world is God.
- a pantheism
- b 2 things our Lord teach us about prayer is:
- c materialism
- d ex nihilo
- e Modalism/sabellianism
5 Multiple choice questions
- What part of man should prayer properly engage?
- How many persons are there in God?
- Why does God permit physical evils?
5 True/False questions
lack of perfection → evil
distinguish who we are in relation to others. designate the fact that their distinction lies in the relationship of each to the others. (relations in God are essential) → relation
the belief that God made the world but abandoned it after he created it. → deism
petition → 4 parts of man that can be engaged in prayer/God.
the foundation of God's plan → How does creation relate to our salvation?