5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Pure act
- the foundation of God's plan
- everything is God, the world is God.
- inferior; superior
- designate the Father, SOn, and Holy Spirit in the real distinction among them
- a hypostasis
- b How does creation relate to our salvation?
- c pantheism
- d Angels are ______ to God and ________to man.
- e 10 attribute of God:
5 Multiple choice questions
- 3 ways of prayer:
- 9 types of angels:
5 True/False questions
analogies and metaphors → How do we speak about God?
3 → How many persons are there in God?
Man is the only visible creature that is able to know and love his creator.
He is the only creator on Earth the God has willed for its own sake.
He alone is called to share in God's life.
Man is not just a something, but a someone.
Man is both bodily and spiritual. → Privation theory
sin, the free choice to reject God and his plan for our living goodness → moral evils
the belief that God made the world but abandoned it after he created it. → materialism