5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- taking several deep breaths and relaxing your muscles
- responsibility, honesty, and respect
- the need for self-actualization
- a how much you value, respect, and feel confident about yourself
- b the intentional use of unfriendly or offensive behavior
- c good character demonstrates core ethical values such as
- d What are some techniques to reduce the intensity of your emotions?
- e Which need is at the top of Maslow's hierarchy?
5 Multiple choice questions
- having enough skills to do something
- the ability to accept yourself and others, express and manage emotions, and deal with the demands and challenges you meet in your life
- nonhostile comments that point out problems and encourage improvement
- What is another very destructive emotion? If it is not managed, it can harm your self-esteem.
- your sense of yourself as a unique individual
5 True/False questions
hormones → signals that tell your mind and body how to react
resource → the ability to adapt effectively and recover from disappointment, difficulty, or crisis
self-talk → the encouragement or criticism that you give yourself, can affect your self-esteem
role model → someone whose success or behavior serves an an example for you
a sense of purpose → a source of supply or support