5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a sense of purpose
- uncomfortable alone
- showing empathy
- a a source of supply or support
- b how much you value, respect, and feel confident about yourself
- c When you say, "I know how you feel," what are you doing?
- d helps you set goals and work to achieve them
- e not a sign of good mental health
5 Multiple choice questions
- a complex set of characteristics that makes you unique
- good character demonstrates core ethical values such as
- someone whose success or behavior serves an an example for you
- a firm observance of core ethical values
- What are some techniques to reduce the intensity of your emotions?
5 True/False questions
mental → of or relating to the mind
guilt → What is another very destructive emotion? If it is not managed, it can harm your self-esteem.
crucial → important or essential
hostility → What is another very destructive emotion? If it is not managed, it can harm your self-esteem.
personal identity → a complex set of characteristics that makes you unique