5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- the need for self-actualization
- a of or relating to the mind
- b to strive to be the best you can
- c Which need is at the top of Maslow's hierarchy?
- d the intentional use of unfriendly or offensive behavior
- e the ability to imagine and understand how someone else feels
5 Multiple choice questions
- helps you set goals and work to achieve them
- nonhostile comments that point out problems and encourage improvement
- When you say, "I know how you feel," what are you doing?
- important or essential
- mental processes that protect individuals from strong or stressful emtions and situations
5 True/False questions
mental/emotional health → the ability to accept yourself and others, express and manage emotions, and deal with the demands and challenges you meet in your life
character → the distinctive qualities that describe how a person thinks, feels, and behaves
taking several deep breaths and relaxing your muscles → What are some techniques to reduce the intensity of your emotions?
hierarchy of needs → What are playing sports, taking part in artistic or creative activities, public speaking, and making friends all examples of?
competence → having enough skills to do something