5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- taking several deep breaths and relaxing your muscles
- a signals that tell your mind and body how to react
- b What is another very destructive emotion? If it is not managed, it can harm your self-esteem.
- c What are some techniques to reduce the intensity of your emotions?
- d how much you value, respect, and feel confident about yourself
- e to strive to be the best you can
5 Multiple choice questions
- a firm observance of core ethical values
- helps you set goals and work to achieve them
- a source of supply or support
- important or essential
- What are playing sports, taking part in artistic or creative activities, public speaking, and making friends all examples of?
5 True/False questions
showing empathy → When you say, "I know how you feel," what are you doing?
role model → chemicals produced by your glands that regulate the activities of different body cells
hormones → chemicals produced by your glands that regulate the activities of different body cells
mental → of or relating to the mind
empathy → the ability to imagine and understand how someone else feels