5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- KI 21, throat, lips, eyes
- region of LV 13
- UB 63, GB 35, SI 10, SJ 15, GB 21, ST 8, GB 13 - 20, DU 16, DU 15
- dai mai
- LV 14
- a Chong Mai: 3rd branch starts at _______ ascends along the _______, curves around the ______, and terminates below the _______.
- b The Yin Wei ascends along the medial aspect of the leg and thigh to the lower abdomen, ascends the ribs to _______.
- c The only horizontal meridian on the body.
- d Name the 16 coalescent points of the yang wei mai.
- e Where the dai mai originates.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Where does the yang wei mai begin?
- Name 4 specific pathology patterns of the yang wei mai according to Ni.
- The yang wei mai crosses the top of the shoulder going thru points _____ & ______ then ascends along the ________ and ______, then passes anterior to the ear as far as the forehead thru the point _________.
- Chong mai coalescent points
- Dai Mai: Runs obliquely downwards through _____ (________), ________, and _________, encircling the waist like a belt.
5 True/False questions
KI divergent → The chong mai pathway coincides with what other 2 channels and shares their functions of controlling and regulating all 12 Regular Channels? Together, these 3 are known as the 3 branches.
store & regulate blood, regulate 12 regular channels → Chong mai coalescent points
spinal column → 1st branch of the chong ascends inside the _______ _______.
du, ren → The chong mai pathway coincides with what other 2 channels and shares their functions of controlling and regulating all 12 Regular Channels? Together, these 3 are known as the 3 branches.
perineum, Ren 1 → Location where the main branch of the chong mai emerges.