5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- spinal column
- UB 63, GB 35, SI 10, SJ 15, GB 21, ST 8, GB 13 - 20, DU 16, DU 15
- SJ 15, GB 21, neck, jaw, GB 13
- dominates the interior, balances the emotions, links the yin channels
- GB 41
- a Name the 3 functions (physiology) of the yin wei channel.
- b 1st branch of the chong ascends inside the _______ _______.
- c Name the 16 coalescent points of the yang wei mai.
- d The yang wei mai crosses the top of the shoulder going thru points _____ & ______ then ascends along the ________ and ______, then passes anterior to the ear as far as the forehead thru the point _________.
- e Yang wei coupled point.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Dai mai coalescent points
- The dai mai circles round just below the _________ __________.
- Dai mai coupled point
- Yin Wei coalescent points.
- Name 3 specific pathology patterns of the yin wei mai.
5 True/False questions
SI 10 → Yang wei master point.
HT, LU, SP, ST yin fx → The yin wei dominates the qi of the yin channels & their related organs, especially these 4 channels.
tai yang, shao yang → The yang wei mai dominates the qi of the yang channels, particularly which 2 (from 6-pattern differentiation)?
5 → How many branches does the chong mai have?
LV 14 → This point is sometimes included as a coalescent point of the Chong because of its name, taichong.