5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- SJ 15, GB 21, neck, jaw, GB 13
- lower back pain with coldness, abdominal fullness with distension, abnormal vaginal discharge, lymph gland swellings (damp heat)
- GB 41
- Bi & wei syndromes, disorders of the abdomen, disorders of the urogenital system, and disorders of the GB channel
- circulation of Blood and Qi with speed and force, like a waterfall
- a The yang wei mai crosses the top of the shoulder going thru points _____ & ______ then ascends along the ________ and ______, then passes anterior to the ear as far as the forehead thru the point _________.
- b What is the meaning of "chong?"
- c Name 4 specific pathology patterns of the Dai Mai.
- d Name 4 pathologies of the Dai Mai according to Ni.
- e Yang wei coupled point.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Xi point of Yin Wei.
- Chong mai master point
- From UB 63, the yang wei mai ascends along the lateral malleolus and the ______ channel of the leg to pass through the hip region.
- Xi cleft of yang wei mai.
- Name the 3 functions (physiology) of the yin wei channel.
5 True/False questions
SJ 5 → Yin Wei coupled point.
GB 41 → Dai mai master point
sea of blood → Another name for the chong mai.
lower abdomen, uterus in women → Chong Mai: 5th branch separates from the ____ branch at the _____, crosses the ______ and terminates at the _____ ______.
cardiac pain, mental instability, epilepsy → Chong Mai: 3rd branch starts at _______ ascends along the _______, curves around the ______, and terminates below the _______.