5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- SJ 5
- GB 26 (daimai), 27 & 28
- near the heel at UB 63
- controls & binds all the channels that travel longitudinally; regulates leukorrhea; regulates the GB channel
- alternating chills & fever, hyperactivity of yang qi, general lassitude, pain in hypochondriac region
- a Dai mai coalescent points
- b Dai mai coupled point
- c Where does the yang wei mai begin?
- d Dai mai functions (physiology).
- e Name 4 specific pathology patterns of the yang wei mai according to Ni.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Dai mai master point
- 2 functions (physiology) of Chong Mai
- This point is sometimes included as a coalescent point of the Chong because of its name, taichong.
- Chong Mai: 5th branch separates from the ____ branch at the _____, crosses the ______ and terminates at the _____ ______.
- Yin Wei coalescent points.
5 True/False questions
HT, chest & ST disorders; emotional disorders; disharmony of yin & yang wei channels. → The Yin Wei ascends to the throat to meet the ____________ ________ at Tiantu _______ and ______.
GB 26 (daimai), gb 27, gb 28 → Dai mai coalescent points
SI 10 → The yang wei mai ascends along the postero-lateral costal region (posterior to the Yang Qiao Mai) to the posterior axillary fold and point ________.
hypochondriac region → The dai mai circles round just below the _________ __________.
perineum, Ren 1 → Location where the main branch of the chong mai emerges.