5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- medial side of leg at KI 9
- SJ 5
- GB 41
- rebellious qi; disorders of reproductive system; blood deficiency, excess, rebellion; endocrine disorders; masses; wei syndrome (atrophy);
- ST 30 (qi chong), KI 11, KI 21, chest
- a Chong Mai: 2nd branch emerges at ______, connects with the Kidney channel at _____ and ascends through the Kidney channel to _______, then disperses in the __________
- b Dai mai coupled point
- c Dai mai master point
- d Name 6 pathology categories of the chong mai.
- e Where does the Yin Wei begin?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Name the 4 functions (physiologies) of the yang wei.
- Where the chong mai begins.
- Name the 16 coalescent points of the yang wei mai.
- Name 4 meanings for "wei."
- Chong Mai: 3rd branch starts at _______ ascends along the _______, curves around the ______, and terminates below the _______.
5 True/False questions
Bi & wei syndromes, disorders of the abdomen, disorders of the urogenital system, and disorders of the GB channel → Name 4 pathologies of the Dai Mai according to Ni.
circulation of Blood and Qi with speed and force, like a waterfall → Chong Mai: 4th branch emerges at _______, descends the medial aspect of the ______ to the ________ ________, then descends the medial side of the ______ ______, runs posterior to the medial malleolus and terminates on the _________ of the _________.
SJ 15, GB 21, neck, jaw, GB 13 → Where does the yang wei mai begin?
hypochondriac region → The dai mai circles round just below the _________ __________.
KI divergent → The dai mai regulates the areas of the waist, lumbar spine and lower extremities because it derives from the _________ ___________ channel, for one reason.