5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- HT, chest & ST disorders; emotional disorders; disharmony of yin & yang wei channels.
- tumors, cysts, phlegm nodules, fibroids
- dominates the exterior, balances emotions, links all yang channels, balances the yang qi
- Ren 1, Ren 7, ST 30, KI 11 thru 21
- a Name 3 pathologies of the yin wei mai according to Ni.
- b Name the 4 functions (physiologies) of the yang wei.
- c How many branches does the chong mai have?
- d Name 4 types of pathological masses treated via the chong mai.
- e Chong mai coalescent points
5 Multiple choice questions
- Name the 3 functions (physiology) of the yin wei channel.
- Xi point of Yin Wei.
- The Yin Wei ascends to the throat to meet the ____________ ________ at Tiantu _______ and ______.
- Dai mai coupled point
- Yin Wei master point.
5 True/False questions
PC 6 → Yang wei master point.
perineum, Ren 1 → The chong mai pathway coincides with what other 2 channels and shares their functions of controlling and regulating all 12 Regular Channels? Together, these 3 are known as the 3 branches.
controls & binds all the channels that travel longitudinally; regulates leukorrhea; regulates the GB channel → Dai mai functions (physiology).
GB → From UB 63, the yang wei mai ascends along the lateral malleolus and the ______ channel of the leg to pass through the hip region.
du, ren → The chong mai pathway coincides with what other 2 channels and shares their functions of controlling and regulating all 12 Regular Channels? Together, these 3 are known as the 3 branches.