5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- lower back pain with coldness, abdominal fullness with distension, abnormal vaginal discharge, lymph gland swellings (damp heat)
- cardiac pain, mental instability, epilepsy
- du, ren
- SP 4
- PC 6
- a Name 3 specific pathology patterns of the yin wei mai.
- b The chong mai pathway coincides with what other 2 channels and shares their functions of controlling and regulating all 12 Regular Channels? Together, these 3 are known as the 3 branches.
- c Yin Wei coupled point.
- d Name 4 specific pathology patterns of the Dai Mai.
- e Yin Wei master point.
5 Multiple choice questions
- This point is sometimes included as a coalescent point of the Chong because of its name, taichong.
- The yang wei mai dominates the qi of the yang channels, particularly which 2 (from 6-pattern differentiation)?
- Dai mai master point
- Name the 3 functions (physiology) of the yin wei channel.
- The dai mai circles round just below the _________ __________.
5 True/False questions
perineum, Ren 1 → The chong mai pathway coincides with what other 2 channels and shares their functions of controlling and regulating all 12 Regular Channels? Together, these 3 are known as the 3 branches.
ST 30 (qi chong), KI 11, KI 21, chest → Chong mai coalescent points
connecting, linking, making a network, gathering channels together → The Yin Wei ascends to the throat to meet the ____________ ________ at Tiantu _______ and ______.
GB 41 → Xi cleft of yang wei mai.
KI divergent → The yang wei mai ascends along the postero-lateral costal region (posterior to the Yang Qiao Mai) to the posterior axillary fold and point ________.