5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Kingdom Phylum Class Order Family Genus Species
- King Phylum went to Class in Order to show his Family that he was a Genius of his Species.
- a kingdom of eukaryotic organisms. They are heterotrophic and digest their food externally, absorbing nutrient molecules into their cells. Yeasts, molds, and mushrooms are examples.
- series of questions used to identify an organism
- Kingdom of organisms which are multicelluar, make their own food using photosynthesis
4 True/False questions
Protista → The catch-all kingdom of mostly one-celled eukaryotic organisms; some are plant-like and some are animal-like. Algae is included in this kingdom.
autotrophic → "self" + "feeding" -- organisms which make their own food using photosynthesis
heterotrophic → "self" + "feeding" -- organisms which make their own food using photosynthesis
taxonomy → the science of describing, naming, and classifying organisms