to upset; to overthrow; to ruin
excessively willing to yield; submissive
to twist or bend out of shape
1. to change something to make it false; 2. to twist (something) out of its natural shape
1. to reply quickly and sharply, often as if in reply to an accusation; 2. a quick, witty, sometimes biting reply
1. having many twists and turns; 2. deceitfully roundabout; tricky
1. to turn away; 2. to prevent
a person whose thoughts and interests are directed inward
stubbornly doing something other than what is reasonable or required
1. ordinary speech or writing without rhyme or meter (that is, without verse); 2. referring to speech or writing other than verse
Please allow access to your computer’s microphone to use Voice Recording.
We can’t access your microphone!
Click the icon above to update your browser permissions and try again
Reload the page to try again!
Press Cmd-0 to reset your zoom
Press Ctrl-0 to reset your zoom
It looks like your browser might be zoomed in or out. Your browser needs to be zoomed to a normal size to record audio.
Your microphone is muted
For help fixing this issue, see this FAQ.