How can we help?
You can also find more resources in our
Select a category
Something is confusing
Something is broken
I have a suggestion
What is your email?
What is 1 + 3?
Classical Roots B - 2 (Motion)
to upset; to overthrow; to ruin
excessively willing to yield; submissive
to twist or bend out of shape
1. to change something to make it false; 2. to twist (something) out of its natural shape
1. to reply quickly and sharply, often as if in reply to an accusation; 2. a quick, witty, sometimes biting reply
1. having many twists and turns; 2. deceitfully roundabout; tricky
1. to turn away; 2. to prevent
a person whose thoughts and interests are directed inward
stubbornly doing something other than what is reasonable or required
1. ordinary speech or writing without rhyme or meter (that is, without verse); 2. referring to speech or writing other than verse