5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What brain structure is responsible for episodic memory?
- What brain structure is responsible for perceptual representation- priming?
- If there are lesions to the temporal lobes, what is affected?
- What brain structure is responsible for simple associative/classical conditioning?
- What brain structure is responsible for semantic memory?
- a - Disturbance with selective attention to what we see and hear.
- Difficulty with identification of, and verbalization about objects.
- Short-term memory loss.
- Interference with long-term memory
- b - occipital lobes
- stimulus dependent primary sensory area
- c Medial Temporal Lobe
- d Medial Temporal lobe
- e Throughout CNS
5 Multiple choice questions
- directs eye movements.
- complex thought and emotional expression
- frontal lobe
- cingulate gyrus
- right side is involved in such things as directing attention, visual and spatial skills
5 True/False questions
What is the RIGHT temporal lobe responsible for? → verbal memory and specific language functions such as the comprehension of words
What part of the frontal lobes is correlated to arousal, drive, and motivation? → orbitofrontal
What are the temporal lobes responsible for? → control our thoughts, emotions and actions;
What is the LEFT side of the parietal lobe responsible for? → right side is involved in such things as directing attention, visual and spatial skills
What is the hippocampus responsible for? → control of bodily sensation, shape, texture, and position