5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What brain structure is responsible for perceptual representation- priming?
- What brain structure is responsible for the Buffer(integration of info from visual spatial to phonological loop?
- What are the temporal lobes responsible for?
- What is the hippocampus responsible for?
- What is the parietal lobe responsible for?
- a - occipital lobes
- stimulus dependent primary sensory area
- b transfers memories into long-term storage
files away new memories as they occur
- c control of bodily sensation, shape, texture, and position
- d frontal lobe
- e - allow a person to tell one one sound from another
- involved in short-term memory
5 Multiple choice questions
- controls smell, instincts and raw emotions
- visual memory
id visual objects
- control our thoughts, emotions and actions;
- Left temporal-parietal
Left supramarginal gyrus
5 True/False questions
What is the anterior cingulate gyrus responsible for? → directs eye movements.
What is the LEFT side of the parietal lobe responsible for? → overlearned motor routines, and linguistic skills such as reading, writing, and naming objects
If there are lesions to the temporal lobes, what is affected? → - Disturbance with selective attention to what we see and hear.
- Difficulty with identification of, and verbalization about objects.
- Short-term memory loss.
- Interference with long-term memory
What part of the frontal lobe is associated with personality and social behavior? → orbitofrontal
What part of the brain is responsible for emotional reaction to pain? → cingulate gyrus