5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is the superior colliculus responsible for?
- What brain structure is responsible for central executive attention control?
- What is the function of the hypothalamus?
- What brain structure is responsible for episodic memory?
- What is the LEFT temporal lobe responsible for?
- a homeostasis-maintaining body's status quo.
- maintains blood pressure, emotions, hunger, thirst, fluids, body weight
- b directs eye movements.
- c visual memory
id visual objects
- d Medial Temporal lobe
- e Bilateral Frontoparietal Regions
5 Multiple choice questions
- - Disturbance with selective attention to what we see and hear.
- Difficulty with identification of, and verbalization about objects.
- Short-term memory loss.
- Interference with long-term memory
- Basal ganglia
- Medial Temporal Lobe
- transfers memories into long-term storage
files away new memories as they occur
5 True/False questions
What brain structure is responsible for simple associative/classical conditioning? → Bilateral Frontoparietal Regions
What are the 3 divided areas of the frontal lobes? → prefrontal cortex
inferior frontal cortex
posterior frontal cortex
What part of the brain is responsible for emotional reaction to pain? → occipital/parietal
What is the RIGHT temporal lobe responsible for? → verbal memory and specific language functions such as the comprehension of words
What part of the frontal lobe corresponds with executive functioning and working memory? → Dorsolateral