6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- n. An athletic contest in which each contestant takes part in ten events.
- n. A group of three, especially in authority.
- adj. Pertaining to a 100-year period. n. A centennial
- n. 1. A musical composition for four voices or instruments. 2. A set of four, especially of four musicians.
- n. A two-hundreth anniversary. adj. Happening every 200 years.
5 True/False questions
Decem → ten
Tri → Three
decimate → ten
quatrain → n. 1 A quarter of a circle or its circumference. 2. An early machine for measuring altitutdes. 3. Any of the four parts of an area divided by pendicular lines.
Quatuor → Fourth