6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- adj. Referring to a thermometer scale of 100 degrees where water freezes at 0 and boils at 100.
- adj. Pertaining to a 100-year period. n. A centennial
- n. An athletic contest in which each contestant takes part in ten events.
- n. A stanza or group of four lines of poetry.
- v. To divide into three parts
- n. A group of three, especially in authority.
5 True/False questions
Quartus → Fourth
Quatuor → Four
bicentennial → n. A two-hundreth anniversary. adj. Happening every 200 years.
Decem → ten
Tri → Three