6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- n. A two-hundreth anniversary. adj. Happening every 200 years.
- adj. Pertaining to a 100-year period. n. A centennial
- n. A group of three, especially in authority.
- n. a group of three literary or musical works that have a related theme
- n. 1. A musical composition for four voices or instruments. 2. A set of four, especially of four musicians.
5 True/False questions
Tres → ten
quadrant → n. A stanza or group of four lines of poetry.
quatrain → n. A stanza or group of four lines of poetry.
Decem → ten
Trisect → Three