6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- sound can only be heard when it travels through this
- Light is made up of these bundles of energy.
- The band of colors that make up white light.
- Travels in straight lines and has properties of both particles and waves.
- Like heat, ____________ is a form of energy and travels in waves.
- Sound waves move in all __________________.
6 True/False questions
Energy → Light _________ travel fastest through empty space and travel faster than anything else.
Refraction → We see objects because light is _________________ from them.
Plane mirror → a flat and smooth mirror
Reflected → the bending of a light wave as it moves through a material
Concave mirror → a mirror that curves inward
Concave lens → a mirror that curves inward