6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Light is made up of these bundles of energy.
- All the sounds you hear are made when matter _______________.
- Sound waves move in all __________________.
- Like heat, ____________ is a form of energy and travels in waves.
- Light _________ travel fastest through empty space and travel faster than anything else.
- sound can only be heard when it travels through this
6 True/False questions
Reflected → We see objects because light is _________________ from them.
Light → Travels in straight lines and has properties of both particles and waves.
Plane mirror → a flat and smooth mirror
Visible Spectrum → All the sounds you hear are made when matter _______________.
Straight → Light travels in ___________ lines.
Refraction → the bending of a light wave as it moves through a material