6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- the bending of a light wave as it moves through a material
- Light travels in ___________ lines.
- Sound waves move in all __________________.
- Light is made up of these bundles of energy.
- sound can only be heard when it travels through this
- a mirror that curves inward
6 True/False questions
Energy → Light is a form of __________ that can be seen.
Plane mirror → a mirror that curves inward
Reflected → We see objects because light is _________________ from them.
ROYGBIV → red-orange-yellow-green-blue-indigo-violet
Convex mirror → a mirror that curves inward
Concave lens → a mirror that curves inward