6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- a mirror that curves outward
- Like heat, ____________ is a form of energy and travels in waves.
- sound can only be heard when it travels through this
- Light is a form of __________ that can be seen.
- All the sounds you hear are made when matter _______________.
- the bending of a light wave as it moves through a material
6 True/False questions
Reflected → We see objects because light is _________________ from them.
Photons → Light is made up of these bundles of energy.
Concave mirror → a mirror that curves inward
Light → Light travels in ___________ lines.
Waves → Light _________ travel fastest through empty space and travel faster than anything else.
Concave lens → lens on these glasses is for nearsighted people