6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- lens on these glasses is for nearsighted people
- Light travels in ___________ lines.
- a mirror that curves outward
- sound can only be heard when it travels through this
- Light _________ travel fastest through empty space and travel faster than anything else.
- a mirror that curves inward
6 True/False questions
Sound → Like heat, ____________ is a form of energy and travels in waves.
ROYGBIV → Like heat, ____________ is a form of energy and travels in waves.
Reflected → We see objects because light is _________________ from them.
Refraction → the bending of a light wave as it moves through a material
Plane mirror → a mirror that curves outward
Visible Spectrum → All the sounds you hear are made when matter _______________.