6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Light _________ travel fastest through empty space and travel faster than anything else.
- Light travels ____________ than sound.
- Light is a form of __________ that can be seen.
- Light travels in ___________ lines.
- The band of colors that make up white light.
- the bending of a light wave as it moves through a material
6 True/False questions
Photons → Like heat, ____________ is a form of energy and travels in waves.
Convex mirror → a mirror that curves outward
Light → Travels in straight lines and has properties of both particles and waves.
Reflected → the bending of a light wave as it moves through a material
Directions → the bending of a light wave as it moves through a material
Plane mirror → a mirror that curves outward