6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- The band of colors that make up white light.
- Light _________ travel fastest through empty space and travel faster than anything else.
- a mirror that curves inward
- Light travels in ___________ lines.
- Light is a form of __________ that can be seen.
- sound can only be heard when it travels through this
6 True/False questions
Vibrates → All the sounds you hear are made when matter _______________.
Light → Light travels in ___________ lines.
Convex mirror → a mirror that curves outward
Plane mirror → a mirror that curves outward
Reflected → the bending of a light wave as it moves through a material
Sound → Like heat, ____________ is a form of energy and travels in waves.