5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Primary and Secondary Sources
- a A monotheistic religion that had a prophet, named Moses, who led Jews to the "promise land".
- b The fact that everything that happens will have some kind of event in response.
- c A monothesistic religion that believes God sent down his only son to Earth to save us all from our sins.
- d A monotheistic religion that started with the prophet Muhammed, and spread all over the Middle East. God is known as Allah.
- e A direct quote from a person who was there vs. a retelling of the events by someone who heard the story.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A government in which power is in the hands of a single person.
- An ancient Egyptian writing system in which pictures were used to represent ideas and sounds.
- A religion that developed out of the same period of religious questioning that created Hinduism. Followers seek enlightenment. monotheistic religion
- The major change in human life caused by the beginnings of farming; people's shift from food gathering to food producing.
- A collection of religious beliefs that developed slowly over a long period of time. polytheistic religion
5 True/False questions
Polytheism → The belief in many gods.
Code of Hammurabi → A government in which the ruler is viewed as a divine figure; A government controlled by religious figures.
Features of a Civilization → The features of civilization are advanced cities, specialized workers, complex institiutions, record keeping, and advanced technology.
Theocracy → A government in which power is in the hands of a single person.
History → A monotheistic religion that started with the prophet Muhammed, and spread all over the Middle East. God is known as Allah.