5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Cultural Diffusion
- a A system of writing with wedge shaped symbols, invented by the Sumerians around 3000 BC
- b A monotheistic religion that had a prophet, named Moses, who led Jews to the "promise land".
- c Information about earlier times, either written down, or passed from generation to generation orally.
- d The way people view things, and a predisposed opinion for or against something or someone.
- e The spread of ideas, customs, and technology from one people to another. Occured through migration, trade, and warfare.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A monothesistic religion that believes God sent down his only son to Earth to save us all from our sins.
- A religion that developed out of the same period of religious questioning that created Hinduism. Followers seek enlightenment. monotheistic religion
- An ancient Egyptian writing system in which pictures were used to represent ideas and sounds.
- The features of civilization are advanced cities, specialized workers, complex institiutions, record keeping, and advanced technology.
- The fact that everything that happens will have some kind of event in response.
5 True/False questions
Code of Hammurabi → A government in which the ruler is viewed as a divine figure; A government controlled by religious figures.
Neolithic Revolution → The spread of ideas, customs, and technology from one people to another. Occured through migration, trade, and warfare.
Primary and Secondary Sources → A government in which power is in the hands of a single person.
Dynastic Cycle → The historical pattern of the rise, decline, and replacement of dynasties.
Polytheism → A belief in a single god.