5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Neolithic Revolution
- Dynastic Cycle
- Cultural Diffusion
- a The historical pattern of the rise, decline, and replacement of dynasties.
- b A monothesistic religion that believes God sent down his only son to Earth to save us all from our sins.
- c The major change in human life caused by the beginnings of farming; people's shift from food gathering to food producing.
- d The spread of ideas, customs, and technology from one people to another. Occured through migration, trade, and warfare.
- e The way people view things, and a predisposed opinion for or against something or someone.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A monotheistic religion that had a prophet, named Moses, who led Jews to the "promise land".
- Information about earlier times, either written down, or passed from generation to generation orally.
- A religion that developed out of the same period of religious questioning that created Hinduism. Followers seek enlightenment. monotheistic religion
- A direct quote from a person who was there vs. a retelling of the events by someone who heard the story.
- The fact that everything that happens will have some kind of event in response.
5 True/False questions
Polytheism → A belief in a single god.
Code of Hammurabi → An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. This reinforced the principle that government had responsibility for what occured in society.
Theocracy → A government in which the ruler is viewed as a divine figure; A government controlled by religious figures.
Cuneiform → A system of writing with wedge shaped symbols, invented by the Sumerians around 3000 BC
Monotheism → A belief in a single god.